Happy Thoughts, BBW version : Swingers Discussion 758201061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Happy Thoughts, BBW version
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts, BBW version
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 2021   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I would love to go there but Atlanta is a bit of a drive. This place is the same concept just a tad more tame!

Burleson TX

Username hidden
(2917 posts)
Congrats Lady! That sounds wonderful. My mo is dying to go to that store in Atlanta where the show Double Divas is filmed.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
HT~

Custom fit bras!!! My boobs have sometimes been the bane of my existence. However, recently, Hubby took me to a shop that I had heard about. They custom fit bras for you. You get measured over almost every inch of your boob and then they find the best fit for you. They even do onsite tailoring to make the bras fit perfectly.

While they are "pretty" mostly, they are not sexy. But they fit amazingly well and I look like I have lost 15 lbs.

Burleson TX

Username hidden
(2917 posts)
That's always a day-brightener. Welcome to the forums.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
And leaves you already missing those you had fun with, and wanting even more fun times together:)

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
HT~

A fun filled weekend all around. It is awesome when a date with sexy friends turns out to be as fun as you always thought it would be!

Burleson TX

Username hidden
(2917 posts)
No pics, but oh well. Had a wonderful Valentine's evening with my husband, and I even ate healthy. I have given up potatoes for Lent (I'm spiritual, not religious, and it's a self discipline thing for me), and that includes all kinds, even potato chips. Plus, I also give up an internal vice, such as complaining, or something that I need to work on as a character flaw. Complaining is too general, so I narrow it down in a personal way. It's good for me, those around me, and I always feel better.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
HT: a friend is coming over tomorrow to take some new pics of me! Kind of a surprise for hubby...shhhh...don't tell him. (Yeah, this will be the one time he actually ventures in here and reads the posts).

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
Very happy thought indeed! Can't wait to see the beautiful Mrs Sexus and her oh so handsome hubby!

Burleson TX

Username hidden
(2917 posts)
Happy thought is that the wish below has come true. Yay!

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 2021   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts, BBW version