Happy Thoughts, BBW version : Swingers Discussion 758201011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Happy Thoughts, BBW version
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts, BBW version
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 2022   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks, Mr. Toledo. Encouragement and positive words are very motivating to me. I was never one of those people who were motivated by negativity in order to make healthier choices.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
Kick ass Gina. Any time you can get off a med is good news, and diabetes is no joke. Keep up the good work.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1408 posts)
NC, that's great news! Very motivating to me to keep at it. Good job!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
Keep it up Gina, -- I have lost weight this year, almost 50 pounds and according to my Dr. I am no longer a boarder lined diabetic

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
HT: I may get to come off one of my diabetic meds...on my way! I've lost 18.5 pounds since my appointment in July, so about 2-3 pounds a month, and it's staying off, so while that may not sound like a big deal to most people, it is to me b/c I've rarely been this consistent about my health in my 53 years. It's not a big weight loss by any means, but it feels good.

I'll know when I get my A1C results, later today I hope.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
Congrats Lady, I and the wife are happy for U. Like yourself we both are trying to loose weight and get back in shape.

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
HT~

Fun filled vacation that ended with a moment of self awareness for me. A darling friend gave me clothes smaller than I have worn in probably 15 years. And they fit! On top of that, a picture taken of me when I was unaware. I was totally relaxed and was able to really see my weight loss for the first time.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3117 posts)
Lady; I am a big Burlesque fan. I used to play hooky with some friends in the late 50's to go to Burlesque shows in Newark, N.J.. I loved the strippers in the shows a lot more than the current day strippers (that may be just an age thing) . The big Burlesque shows ended here in the early 60's. There was a broadway show "This Was Burlesque" that was a little cleaned up version, that was good too. My beautiful wife at the time, learned to strip really well and created some great costumes. I was a photographer and set up some good lighting. She performed for some of our freinds (We were swingers at the time). I am currently working on a project with a lady to create some Burlesque strippers costumes and photographs with, and for her. There are still a few Burlesque shows in the area, but not as good as the old days (another age opinion). I hope you enjoy your lessons.

Neptune NJ
Username hidden
(97 posts)
Wolf that was beautiful. You two are blessed to have found each other. Tina

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(980 posts)
I just have to say that I am exceedingly proud of my beautiful Lady. She has worked so hard with her belly dancing classes, personal trainer workouts and burlesque classes. She has really pushed herself beyond her comfort zone. I love watching her confidence grow and seeing how excited she is with the performance that is coming up. Just when I didn't think I could lover her any more than I already do, I look at her and just think "Damn, I am lucky and blessed to have this woman in my life", and my heart swells even more. I love you my Lady wife, and I would do it all again.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3117 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 2022   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts, BBW version