Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Halloween costumes
TOPIC: Halloween costumes
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 28 of 28 
User Details are only visible to members.
If you can see my pictures you will see most of my costumes are from a company called buy costumes dot com. They sell up to size 3/4 if you want a bigger size there are places that will custom make your costumes .But you will pay!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Last year we went as a nurse and Dr. The year before we were little dead riding hood and the big bad wolf. My husband wore womans flannel nightgown , a cap,and I put theater hair on his face and hands. I wore a red riding hood outfit put a spider on my boob. I also painted my kitty as a black cat. The kitty was licked off by the end of the night...poor kitty! Oh wolfie what a hard cock you have... better to *** you with my dear! That went over well at the club :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
A couple of years ago we were on our way to a club that was having a team jersey night. Mr. Star was dresed up, but Mrs. Star had her favorite Phillies Jersey on. Halfway there we decided to hit a different club having a halloween party. So we improvised. Mrs. Star got rid of all the clothes but the jersey and was Mrs. Cole Hamels, I got rid of my pants and just left my boxers, socks and white dress shirt on and added sunglasses. Instant Tom Cruise from Riskey Business. Best costume ever...women kept sticking their hands up the shorts, lol. I loved it so much I did it last year too, she went as the St. Pauli girl...the guys loved the pigtails.

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(90 posts)
Rubens didn't just paint nudes, but some of his pieces are very... interesting.

Do a search for Cimon and Pero, for example, or the woman in the background on his Bacchus. Angelica and the Hermit, Baroque Passion, Woman with a Mirror and Roman Charity all show that Rubens was a perv who liked women with big tits, no matter how they are dressed!

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1283 posts)
omg...that would be excellent...and funny!

The Rubens idea is interesting as well...didn't he only paint nudes???

Not sure we're invited to any Texas Halloween events as of yet. Am not usually one for store bought costumes, but there are some really great ones online.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
The favorite costume we ever saw at a Halloween party was of a guy dressed as a farmer who had a blow-up sheep attached to his groin. Don't remember what the wife was dressed as - he was the higlight of the party...

Username hidden
(255 posts)
Well, the ever present doctor/nurse combination....

Teacher school boy/school girl.

Butler and one of those frilly french maids.

cook and carhop. Popping gum with your hair up in a bun....

He could go as Peter Paul Rubens and you could go as one of his models.

Biker and babe... Leather halters can be very... interesting. Skull cap for him and lots of temporary tattoos. We did that one year.... the photo is in our gallery.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1283 posts)
Ok friends, I know I don't post that often, but for some reason I always forget that these forums are here!! Last year, hubby and I went as fire fighters for the halloween social. (He wore the pants and I wore the jacket with something sexy underneath) I can't think of a thing for us to be this year!! Last year we saw lots of cops and prisoners - angels and devils - I wanted to dress unique this year. Any ideas?? I thought about Alice in Wonderland - I've seen some really sexy costumes on a few websites - What do y'all think??

Thanks in advance!!!

T

Weogufka AL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 28 of 28 
TOPIC: Halloween costumes