Halloween costumes : Swingers Discussion 1640331011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Halloween costumes
TOPIC: Halloween costumes
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
SHE, I would absolutely love coming to your house. Oh. And the Halloween ideas are good too. hehehe.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7302 posts)
For my kids one Halloween party, I made caskets out of cardboard boxes. I made my own skeletons ( you can buy plastic) They had on some old tattered clothes. I opened up the chest and put in sub sandwiches( cut into nice sizes) scattered large gummy worms. It looked like you were eating their body. Dry ice was in the caskets for added creepyness. I had gotten some metal flower stands from the craft store and my friend who is a florist gave me a ton of dead flowers. The stands were set up around the caskets to look like a funeral. Dead roses were scattered on the tables with ceramic skulls with dry ice in them. Jello mold shaped like a brain ( party city , spencers gifts sells them) Dry ice is great for a dancing area too! (We never use the electric fog machines since they cause some kids to have asthma attacks)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
That rocks! We are going to do a punch bowl and put rubber fingers in it LOL

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Halloween is our favorite day. It makes the best wedding day too. All of the guests came in costume. Except the bride and groom :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
We partied it last year with friends...and it is da bomb! Full to capacity though, I mean asses to elbows lol

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
can just imagine how it would be at La B on Halloween!!! I'll certainly let you know.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7302 posts)
Ooooh she told me today that she is having her party the weekend before Halloween....so the Bonham it is baby! G Money G, if you have no plans holla sista!!!!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I still swear you look like her anyway. That really sounds fun! Halloween is my fave, also July 4th

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7302 posts)
I love Halloween SO MUCH!!! This year our daughter is hosting her first party on the 30th...so the boys are going to Grandma's and this house is going to be an assylum or something lol. I am dressing up as Lady Gaga I think...but, I am also thinking of going as Michael Jackson and making Jay go as Bubbles hahahaha.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Thanks y'all!! You've given me some really great ideas!!! I did find my school girl costume at buy costumes dot com. It's the pink and white one with the attached black skirt - I thought I would not be the only one with that outfit on at the social, but I was! Yay!! the next social is a Pimps and Ho's - I think I've got the outfit I'm wearing for it - Then, Halloween! Yay!!! Thanks again!

Weogufka AL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 28   End
TOPIC: Halloween costumes