Halloween costumes : Swingers Discussion 164033101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Halloween costumes
TOPIC: Halloween costumes
Created by: WarEglCpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok friends, I know I don't post that often, but for some reason I always forget that these forums are here!! Last year, hubby and I went as fire fighters for the halloween social. (He wore the pants and I wore the jacket with something sexy underneath) I can't think of a thing for us to be this year!! Last year we saw lots of cops and prisoners - angels and devils - I wanted to dress unique this year. Any ideas?? I thought about Alice in Wonderland - I've seen some really sexy costumes on a few websites - What do y'all think??

Thanks in advance!!!

T

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you for the compliment . An old flame took them as part of a project . I went to a huge party Saturday.HUGE. you know what I saw too much of... PIRATES!!!I went as a belly dancer and no on took pictures. Did they have a sale somewhere??? I did that back in 2007 and burned that dress in 2008(long story) . I kept the hat. It was cute . Anyway now is a good time to get next years costume on sale and get your Mardi Gras costume ready and Valentines Day and St Patrick day and your toga for your cruise costume night and ... well you get my drift .

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
Cool. :) Try it on and post the pics for us. :)

I think I got mine (in the pics I'm posting with this message and the last one), at buycostumes dot com, but I can't recall exactly. Wasn't too much really. I added a ball-chain (like they use on pens at banks) ankle bracelet (as it was before I got my good, real ones), and wore the fake gold wrist bands it came with and the neck/shoulder thing with the fake jewels on it (the belt/flap thing had fake jewels on it too). The wrap is fairly sheer, the split is at the front, but the flap on the belt keeps everything hidden. Wore that to the PGC (and nothing else hehe ;) ). Was cool.

There are Egyptian costumes that are not nearly so revealing, if being too revealing is a concern for your husband - even if they aren't as much fun. ;) lol

Other places to check are abcunderwear dot com (The "nile god" one is similar to mine, perhaps just a little more covering. They have others too), or costumecraze dot com.

If you are going as Cleopatra, he could even go as a Roman, as Marc Antony.

Derrick

Aston PA
Username hidden
(365 posts)
good looking out Derrick - great ideas! I just bought my eqyptian costume - its beautiful and was very reasonable IMO wholesalecostumeclub the one I got was as much as $30 more on other sites and at least $20 on others I came acros. Gonna rock the egyptians baby!

Lansdale PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
kingqueen260, you took the words right out of my mouth. lol I was going to suggest an ancient Egyptian theme, as they wore very little, and the richer they were, the more sheer/see-through it was (as clothes were about showing off money for them), and top it off with some interesting jewelry (they LOVED jewelry, men AND women), and it can make for some awesome and hot costumes. (and per the comment about the boxer shorts, an Egyptian wrap would have the same effect for the guys hehe)

While wandering around a Halloween Adventure brick n mortar last night I saw a "plus size" Aphrodite costume which looked hot. So that's another thought, Greek or Roman, nobility or deities. Or, on that note, a Roman noble woman and a gladiator (her slave even, perhaps?). Maybe a male/female gladiator pair (I beleive I recall reading somewhere that women fought too, even if not, would still work well for a Halloween party).

The mention of Ameri-Indian is a good one too. Depending on the nature of the party, you chould be a pair that is either well covered, or a shirtless brave and maiden in a sexy dress, or - go all out and get the shortest most revealing dress for the lady and a thong with a front flap or loin cloth for him. Add some paint markings, maybe some fake hair if needed, probably some tanner in a bottle to get a deep bronzed look, the stereo-typical headband with feather, some turqoise jewelry (for both), maybe a couple weapons for him (tomahawk, knife, bow, etc), and you could look great as a pair.

Derrick

Aston PA
Username hidden
(365 posts)
MVPP, like the pic!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I loooove halloween! I never can get hubby to dress up tho. last year I was a native american princess, before a pirate captain, in my profile are pix. This year I am going as Nefertiti/Cleopatra. Would love for hubby to go as Pharoah...working on him lol

Lansdale PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
WarEglCpl- Glad you were able to find what you need. If you go to vrb1955 you will see most of my costumes are from that company. This year I have 2 events and 3 costumes to choose from.I buy my costumes during the off season and save a lot of money.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
I had this long ass reply to your post. My ignorant ass walked away and it deleted. I'll text you later LOL

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Oh well Christmas is something else We have 5 trees set up inside with different themes in each room. Outside is just candles in the windows pine on the porch, holly balls hanging , a wreath on the door ,with pine around the entrance and few white deer lit in the pasture.I dont care for a ton of lights outside.Simple is better.

You want any Halloween help just shoot me an email :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I love Halloween! Its my favorite, then New Years. Christmas is nice for the kids and Tgiving...but then I'm locked in the house all day with family. Gasp!!! lol

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
TOPIC: Halloween costumes