Halloween Costumes for BBWs : Swingers Discussion 139203101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Halloween Costumes for BBWs
TOPIC: Halloween Costumes for BBWs
Created by: bigbonedhottie
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hey All! I just wanted to pass along a great deal at Torrid (both stores and online) are having the half off clearance today thru Monday 9/7/09!!! If you shop online you can use this code>>> thanks15off in the discount code area at checkout and get $15 off! or if you would like to log into or create yourself a divastyle account use this code BDAY09T for $10 off -- Pays for shipping!!! I was checking out the costumes too...reasonable prices $50-$75 range and CUTE!!! Feel free to pass this along to others. If you have any questions ask away and hurry up and shop online...things go FAST! Peace!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Just ran across .biggalslingerie. Most items appear to be custom made and prices are reasonable. Sizes 1X to 12X

Halloween costumes also.

Going to need more overtime!!!!!!

Paw Paw WV
Username hidden
(197 posts)
You can go on Ebay and get the same exact costumes even cheaper. Just search the brand name.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
my wife get's some of her HO wear from there. i think the ms santa claus and the tooth fairy came from torrid. i always see it on my credit card.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Hey All! I just wanted to pass along a great deal at Torrid (both stores and online) are having the half off clearance today thru Monday 9/7/09!!! If you shop online you can use this code>>> thanks15off in the discount code area at checkout and get $15 off! or if you would like to log into or create yourself a divastyle account use this code BDAY09T for $10 off -- Pays for shipping!!! I was checking out the costumes too...reasonable prices $50-$75 range and CUTE!!! Feel free to pass this along to others. If you have any questions ask away and hurry up and shop online...things go FAST! Peace!

Taylor MI
Username hidden
(145 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Halloween Costumes for BBWs