HWP What it realy means : Swingers Discussion 45660
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.HWP What it realy means
TOPIC: HWP What it realy means
Created by: screamineagle
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey... Whatever gets you through the night... Everyone has certain things they prefer, and certain thing which turn them off... generally, I think there is enough variety here that there is someone for everyone...

Garden City NY

Username hidden
(244 posts)
It means "it ain't me" ... their loss ...move on ...NEXT

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(303 posts)
You don't have to apologize...I think everyone in here will agree that the term is very subjective and means what each person wants it to mean. To us, it just means that we'll know you are pleasing to our eyes when we see it.

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
I just got an eye opener. From time to time I get board with going to the same places in here so I go and check some of the other features on this site. I went to the Tool section and looked under the heading Definitions. Guess what it said about the suffix HWP? It said ( and I coped and pasted it here )

HWP Height/Weight Proportionate. Someone that is not overweight or underweight.

I took note of that last word " UNDERWEIGHT". Looks like I may need to apologies to a few people for being a little closed minded when it comes to that. I think there are a few of us big people in here that took it for granted ( like myself) that it was just ment for the big people.

Hey, when I wrong, I say I'm wrong. Sorry to everyone that has taken any offence to some of my writings. Looks like you learn something new everyday.

Be Good Everyone. And if not, just be good at it.

Cumberland MD

Username hidden
(21 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: HWP What it realy means