HWP (height weight proportionate) : Swingers Discussion 62092
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.HWP (height weight proportionate)
TOPIC: HWP (height weight proportionate)
Created by: WaterEarth
Original Starting post for this thread:
Inevitably because we are all individuals with our own opinions and perspectives this topic will more then likely stir the pot but then we like to stir the pot from time to time! We'd like some clarification on the usage of the words (height weight proportionate) We understand the words, yet it seems to us it's simply a way for others to say "No Fat People" We are not in any way downing thin people here since one of us has been thin all their lives (high metabolism). Yet perhaps one of us sees our partner as being perfectly proportionate to their height while others do not? Certainly one of us is a larger person, the fact that they happen to have a bit more body too them in our view is irrelevant as they are very intelligent, well spoken and quite lovely to admire! Knowing it would take a few more words to say "we're not interested in larger people" than the abbrieviated HWP. We're adults here, we understand the word no and we also understand that everyone has their preferences just as we do. Does make us wonder though how many others secretly have a desire to know and share with other someones who are not HWP yet still have personality and enticing qualities in other areas? Stirring the pot..........Many Blessings..........WaterEarth

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Woohoo! I will be there with bells on! S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
MCLcouple, there are lots of profiles like that - I read them with a grain of salt. Sometimes, they don't mean to be rude or disrespectful, but don't put a lot of thought into the words they write!

Mrs 2! Yes, we're back. Actually, we're ready to go again, woohoo! Plant me in Amsterdam and I'd grow! lol I missed you two a lot. Looking forward to a lunch really soon! I don't think I can wait until August! S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
I don't profess to have the perfect body either!!!! There is always need for improvement but in my opinion sexiness is in the way you carry yourself, exuding confidence regardless of imperfections!!!

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
You see Clay,

Every so often, someone will come into the BBW forum and post something really rude (sort of like what you posted but could be geared either towards the larger crowd or the smaller crowd). Then, there'd be all out wars between the "us and them" groups. At times it would take several weeks to settle down, and by then the atmosphere was near hostile. That was then.

Lately, what I noticed (and really have come to appreciate) is that the members (large, medium and small alike) have not been feeding into those posts and have been revealing for what they are, while calling the poster on their behavior. It's especially helpful when "non-BBWs" post positive responses. I have to say, people like Here2, FlirtyInFishnets, S of SandJinVT, and many others have really paved the way lately (Thanks!!!!). And, what they say is absolutely true "those kinds of comments will not win you any friends around here."

C

Edison NJ
Username hidden
(136 posts)
Well now, Clay, the person I was referring to was NOT YOU, so I hope you haven't jumped to a conclusion and I hope that post wasn't directed at anything I wrote.

As I said, if you use respect, I don't believe anyone here will tell you that you can't have your preferences. It is when respect is NOT used that the poster usually gets themselves into trouble. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Figures that we would return and I'd find this argument going on once again. It doesn't matter what we're looking for, nor does it matter what we call ourselves, but if we ALL did it with respect, we'd be better off. I removed the "seeking HWP" from our profile after reading another poster here say how thin people love themselves and heavy people don't - it was a rude comment and I decided right then and there that I wouldn't use the term HWP ever again.

Beauty, in all of its forms, is in the eye of the beholder. If you don't like one certain type of people, walk away, don't write to them, and when they write to you, be polite and respectful. Just think of all the arguments this type of behavior could prevent. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
well said Here2

Denver PA
Username hidden
(863 posts)
Do I ever know about the beating yourself up trying to do things............. I have managed to hurt myself more than once that way before. LMACUAO!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
LOL Good one Perm... Just WISH I had a "fat bottom"... seems someone had a sense of humor when I was created... took what should have been on my bum, and put it on my chest. I keep telling Mr that I could lose 50 pounds just by having my boobs removed. I'd look funny though LOL

Kinda got attached to my chest, even if it is a pain in the back to carry around sometimes, and I have to be careful when I ride, or I'll knock myself out of the saddle at a trot if I'm not careful. Can you imagine THAT talk? "So, who did you have a fight with?""Myself""What do you mean?""I tried to run/jog/ect and gave myself two black eyes and a bloody nose, that is what I mean LOL"

See, I DO have a sense of humor about myself. I'm a large woman. I love who I am, would I like to be a little smaller, who wouldn't? I am who I am, and take more or leave me, your loss BIG GRIN.

A

Enterprise AL
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Fat bottom girls make the rocking world go round 8-)

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
TOPIC: HWP (height weight proportionate)