Gifts and Giving : Swingers Discussion 1708781011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Gifts and Giving
TOPIC: Gifts and Giving
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
User Details are only visible to members.
I enjoy hand made gifts the most.

Cards, afghans,quilts,blankets,shadow boxes,scrapbooks, things such as that. Those are priceless to me :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Here is why my husband can't/won't buy me clothes as gifts:

A friend of his was traveling with his family and the airlines lost their luggage. They stopped at a store (maybe Walmart? IDK) and the guy said, "I'll just run in and buy us all one change of clothes and toothbrushes," etc., until their luggage would arrive. Could wash one, wear one, you know. Anyway... His wife wore a certain size jeans. I don't remember, but let's say a size 12. Guys wear a 34, 36, so they wear a 34-36 in underwear. Of course, being a guy, this husband thought that was true for women too. SO...he buys his wife size 12 UNDERWEAR too! Hahahaha.

I hear you ladies laughing along with me. You can fit 3 people in size 12 underwear!!! She would most likely be a size 6 (medium) or maybe, at the most a size 7 (large) in panties.

Go figure.

Dan just shook his head while telling this. I had explained this to him before, so he "knew." Otherwise, he'd have been just as confused.

Guys, you can't win with buying clothes for some women. If you buy too big, she'll be insulted you thought she was that large. If you buy too small, she'll be insulted that you would rather her be that size...

Gift cards.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
I like it when the kids make me things for Christmas. Jay and I usually do not buy each other gifts since December, with Christmas and 2 birthdays, is such an incredibly expensive 30 days. So for us pretty much everything goes into the kid's presents.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Okay, so my hubby and my sons think I am hard to buy for b/c I like everything. I maintain that if you really listen to me, and get to know me, you'll pick up on things I enjoy, etc. To me, it's not the price tag or the label, it's really the thought. Some of my favorite things have been things that say "I know you. Here is something that reminds me of you."

Please feel free to add your thoughts on this gift giving season. Sometimes it gets a bit depressing, or just overwhelming, and I like to keep it a bit more joyous and simple.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
TOPIC: Gifts and Giving