Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. First BBW Experience
TOPIC: First BBW Experience
Created by: skindive The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcum to the forums 40 and theshrew. Glad you are here. Be sure to post occasionally if you please. I'm glad these forums have helped settled you at ease. You are as sexy as your husband tells you and you know it deep down in your soul. Now, get out there and shake those beautiful tail feathers....................... Have fun!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I'm really glad I decided to look in these forums. We were recently invited to attend a function, and since we are still pretty new to this whole scene, I'm a bit uncomfortable about being a BBW. Reading these posts, it reaffirms what my own husband tells me time and time again.

Riverside NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
I have had the pleasure of having sex with a BBW women and HWP women and I can tell you that I will always seek out the BBW women because all of the BBW that I have been with truly love having sex. I am a large man and like nothing more than seeing a large woman riding my cock. BBW are graet and I hope to pleasure many more before I get too old to enjoy.

Grand Junction CO
Username hidden
(90 posts)
I agree. We are the cat's meow!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I knew I would forget something. That's why i threw in the "etc". LOL

Cape May Court House NJ
Username hidden
(74 posts)
That's the best part about swinging. You get to try different things. Be with different people. Then you you find out how wonderful all these women are regardless of size, race, etc.

Cape May Court House NJ
Username hidden
(74 posts)
Awwwwwww Larry,

That is so sweet. I can tell you are still deeply in love, if not deeper in love............... Kudos!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I'm glad you had such a great time, it's wonderful to find people who you click with :)

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
Just goes to show that variety is still the best spice of life and I so love variety.

Hehehe

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
No longer merely a fantasy for us either Skindive. We now have several friends who are a little on the plus side. A woman that is SOFT in all the right places is a huge turn on. But then thats what got us into the lifestyle in the first place. Trying different things(and different people of course ;) ) is the spice of life. I'm still stunned by people who have a very narrow definition of sexy..........

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(282 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: First BBW Experience