Fat discrimination : Swingers Discussion 1743161092
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Fat discrimination
TOPIC: Fat discrimination
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 395   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yup. I've noticed similar trolling from them (him) in other threads as well.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3162 posts)
Ln,

Some people are this way face to face with people, but most do not have the balls to be such an asshole face to face with people. Thank goodness for that.

The reason for posting on here in the first place was simply to stir up crap and make people mad. Elicit a strong reaction. Nothing else.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17573 posts)
Well, I was really trying to stay away from the negativity (I was following some good advice that I was given earlier) but, wow…..some of the comments!! I think it’s way too easy to state your opinions in a rude manner when you are anonymously sitting behind a computer screen. I think, maybe, that people become more bold and rude when they are not having to state their opinions face to face. I wonder if the people who have no problem posting comments like "Fat just ain't sexy!"....."Fat people don't smell right!".....or "All fat people are unhealthy!" ......would be so bold as to make those comments to someone that was standing in front of them as opposed to typing it anonymously on a board where you don't have to face the reactions of people offended by your comments. I also question the reason behind posting such comments on a BBW board. Why would you even be reading the posts in this thread if you found BBW's unappealing?? Anyway....putting all that aside, I think that the “smell right” thing may have more to do with hygiene and personal habits than weight….but, that’s just my opinion. As for weight being something you can change, boosting health care costs, and heavy people not being healthy, I think that’s a little off base, too. There are, actually, some very healthy heavy people. Just the fact that they are heavy does not mean that they are unhealthy. And, unfortunately, there are people who have medical reasons why they are heavy. Certain medications can cause you to gain weight. There are medical conditions that cause you to retain a higher weight. There are genetic predispositions. Being heavy and gaining weight are not always something that you can change or control. I think that is a huge misconception as are the stereotypes that say that all heavy people are lazy or all heavy people are jolly. As for heavy people boosting health care costs, people who use drugs are generally very skinny and rehab tends to cost a pretty penny, so I’ve heard. Smokers come in all shapes and sizes….as do drinkers…..and people with other medical conditions. Trying to pin rising health care costs on the overweight has some validity….but, surely, weight is not the only cause of rising health care costs.

Sacramento CA

Username hidden
(81 posts)
Sed;

That is a great point you make. It really baffels me when when hypocrites then go out of there way to be mean and rude when they are trying to make their point.

Reston VA

Username hidden
(34 posts)
Look, I have no desire to deride anyone, or make fun of anyone who is thin or overweight. I do however have a problem with hypocrisy. Regardless of what the topic is, hypocrisy is simply disgusting. And I'll be damned if I don't point it out.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16521 posts)
Damn. Shit just got real. Get your umbrellas out, because Sed's making it rain troof up in here.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3162 posts)
BiLady, I have quite the news for you, bub.

5'6 and 180lbs + (and I say + because she is by far more than 180lbs based on the limited photos you provided) is a bit on the fat side. Your partner's BMI is easily hovering at 30 if not more.

Can you say hypocrite!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16521 posts)
"How do people define fat?"

Glad you asked.

A dude is officially fat when he looks straight down and can't see his, um, feet. Yeah, feet.

Chicks are never fat unless dudes have the desire to sleep on the couch.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3162 posts)
How do people define fat? If a guy who is 5'6 and weighs 120 pounds may look at another guys who is 5'6 and weighs 161 pounds as fat. According to the BMI the guys who is in 5'6 and 161 pounds is within the normal range. So I often wonder what people use a a measuring stick when they consider others not fat, in shape, good looking, hwp, ect, ect. Someones view of fat may be someone else's skinny, and vice versa. Some people also have an over exaggrated opinion of there looks and body type, both negative and positive. I think it is all on personal perference.

Reston VA

Username hidden
(34 posts)
You are attracted to who you are attracted to. Period. End of story. I for one, am not attracted to stinky looking camel toes or trolls. But hey, thats just my preferance.

Lansdale PA

Username hidden
(319 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 395   End
TOPIC: Fat discrimination