Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Fat discrimination
TOPIC: Fat discrimination
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 407   End
User Details are only visible to members.
most over weight people are genetically prone to obesity. these fat threads are directed at a certain member who has an extremely hateful and hurtful stalker.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(451 posts)
This is an incredibly sensitive subject to talk about, so here's my two cents.

I was that fat kid who everyone picked on as a youngster (look at me now bitches!!) and looking back, it was from depression and lack of solid parenting skills. With overweight people, I get it. However there's always SOMETHING you can to to improve your overall well being, and it starts with effort and the willingness to fix yourself through dedication and perseverance.

With that said, I think people are starting to forget what "being overweight by 20 pounds" is and confusing what the term of "obese" means. Mix in general laziness with everything being easily accessible, and great tasting food being really had for you, and you have the ingredients for disaster.

I've been with a variety of people, from thin sexy vixens, older women who take care of themselves, and a few BBWs. What makes everything click is how someone carries themselves. On the flip side (and this is true) people will always generally prefer someone who is slender and fit. If you look at popular entertainment figures, 90% of them are in shape. Also, models for the clothes we buy into, like Victoria's Secret and Abercrombie and Fitch, all feature sexy beach bodies that immediately snag our looks and attention.

Is there anything wrong with being a little overweight?? Not at all. It's peoples skewed perceptions of what being overweight really is.

Milford CT
Username hidden
(42 posts)
if pp were skinny there'd be thread surmising they are sickly. those comments made directed at them come from insecure a holes.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(451 posts)
Welcome back Mrs. PKM! I'd recognize those eyes anywhere!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7601 posts)
**but what is your first language, if you don't mind me asking? **

Smartfonees.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
We happen to know that Mr_MrsPKM are sexy as hell! So...if people pass on them, it's truely their loss! We'd play with them any time! :-)

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
Not to jump all over you on your first forum post (welcome, by the way), but what is your first language, if you don't mind me asking?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22137 posts)
Don't worry about the people that think over weight people ant sexie . I know that'd are Moor their to Enjoy Wink > some on think after your 50+ you cant keep it up LOL Just have fun And Be Real

Lowesville VA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I personally do not care if someone has "No Fattys" in their profile. That lets me know up front that my husband or I are not their cup of tea when it comes to playmates and that's quite all right. I've been trimmer...when I worked out twice a day. I wanted to play with people who appreciated working out too. (Need to get back to that again). But, to me, it's more about personality anyway. You may be fit and your personality sucks..no thanks, don't want to play anyway. You may be a fatty and be very respectful and fun, and oh hell yeah, let's shower and play!

It's all about personal preference. A profile belongs to the person paying for it. Just because they are on this site does not mean they have to open their private playground to someone they don't have a preference for. So what if they don't want to have sex with someone who is white, brown, yellow, black, straight, bi, fat, skinny, blonde, brunette, shaved, bushy or whatever. Don't take it personally what others prefer.

From personal observations..I also know it shocks the shit out of quite a few "HWPs" when they attend a party and the fatties are usually the first ones to be having a great time playing. Just one of those things that makes me giggle.

Mrs. M

Davis CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
It's about CHOICE people! We have it listed as HWP to be more PC. There are some cpls that do have preferences towards race listed also, but in more PC terms. Just like a lot of cpls say No to SMs. It's all about who you want to have sex with. No discrimination, just preference/choice. If you're okay with the size you are, good for you. Just don't get upset when others don't want to play because of your size.

Username hidden
(223 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 407   End
TOPIC: Fat discrimination