Fat discrimination : Swingers Discussion 1743161062
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Fat discrimination
TOPIC: Fat discrimination
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 395   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome back Mrs. PKM! I'd recognize those eyes anywhere!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
**but what is your first language, if you don't mind me asking? **

Smartfonees.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
We happen to know that Mr_MrsPKM are sexy as hell! So...if people pass on them, it's truely their loss! We'd play with them any time! :-)

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
Not to jump all over you on your first forum post (welcome, by the way), but what is your first language, if you don't mind me asking?

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19141 posts)
Don't worry about the people that think over weight people ant sexie . I know that'd are Moor their to Enjoy Wink > some on think after your 50+ you cant keep it up LOL Just have fun And Be Real

Lowesville VA
Username hidden
(1 post)
I personally do not care if someone has "No Fattys" in their profile. That lets me know up front that my husband or I are not their cup of tea when it comes to playmates and that's quite all right. I've been trimmer...when I worked out twice a day. I wanted to play with people who appreciated working out too. (Need to get back to that again). But, to me, it's more about personality anyway. You may be fit and your personality sucks..no thanks, don't want to play anyway. You may be a fatty and be very respectful and fun, and oh hell yeah, let's shower and play!

It's all about personal preference. A profile belongs to the person paying for it. Just because they are on this site does not mean they have to open their private playground to someone they don't have a preference for. So what if they don't want to have sex with someone who is white, brown, yellow, black, straight, bi, fat, skinny, blonde, brunette, shaved, bushy or whatever. Don't take it personally what others prefer.

From personal observations..I also know it shocks the shit out of quite a few "HWPs" when they attend a party and the fatties are usually the first ones to be having a great time playing. Just one of those things that makes me giggle.

Mrs. M

Davis CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
It's about CHOICE people! We have it listed as HWP to be more PC. There are some cpls that do have preferences towards race listed also, but in more PC terms. Just like a lot of cpls say No to SMs. It's all about who you want to have sex with. No discrimination, just preference/choice. If you're okay with the size you are, good for you. Just don't get upset when others don't want to play because of your size.

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
sexyusntex you are a very sexy HOT woman just as you are, if we met at a party and you were interested? i would enjoy thoroughly playing with you, i love the larger woman, just not interested in a women when i can see their ribs and my legs are bigger then their ass lol, not putting them down just not my thing, so you stay true to who and what you are, be happy and smile and enjoy all the fun you get : ) funguy thanks, i do try,its always a uphill battle with her past and how a few rude people have treated us/her, but we are trying and having fun, as there are many more fun people we meet then the rude ones, and i need to learn more from the start to just love her and not get mad at others, ( not directing any of that at you ) as i said i dont care for the F word, but its all good i know you were not trying to be rude, best wishes to everyone out here, no matter WHAT body size shape turns you on

Holland MI
Username hidden
(58 posts)
naughtynfunlover, you're a good man. She's fortunate to have found a man like you. I'm sure she's a real sweetheart. All the best to you both.

vabeachcouple, our exchange is not about what the inflammatory guy who deleted. Our exchange is entirely about posts that specifically included my handle. If you go way back and read, it will clear it up for you. The misunderstanding that the inflammatory guy caused was me confusing seduction4two's comment about his post, and thinking she meant me. All clear and no issue now. My apologies to naughtfunlover are my efforts to be supportive to a great guy who loves his wife very much.

Austin TX
Username hidden
(9 posts)
People keep weight on for a number of reasons. It shouldn't matter to anyone else why or why not. We will get healthy when we are ready. For me, I started working on it, then backed down to work on other areas. I guess I didn't realize I can improve myself in more than one area at a time. Duh.

We are all a work in progress, for our own reasons. And yes, everyone has insecurities. I just happen to openly express mine honestly. And that disturbs some people who can't handle me or seem to have a savior complex and want to "fix" me. I'm not broken. I am me, and that includes whatever I've been through, and going through, and will continue to deal with in whatever area of my life that takes precedence at any given time.

Some people hide their insecurities and "issues." Some try to hide but they shine through pretty glaringly to people who have self-awareness and insight. And some people deny their own insecurities and issues to focus on other people's stuff. And then there are people like me who have no time or inclination to hide their stuff. When you're 52 and have been dealing with stuff all your life, you have very little time anymore to put on all the masks. Everyone has stuff. (I'm feeling a George Carlin moment coming on...) My stuff is my stuff. It is not your stuff. Work on your own stuff. Something like that.

This is not directed at any previous posters on the topic in here. This is just something that has recently been brought to light b/c people who are "concerned" for me are telling me what they think is best for me. And they really don't know. And they really don't know me completely. Because they don't ask me. They just simply "assume" by what they see or hear me say about my "stuff." I'm bluntly, raw-ly honest about myself, my past, some of my secrets, some of my "issues" and will continue to be so. It's why I write. I work on figuring myself out as I write. Maybe sometimes it's helpful to someone else, and maybe sometimes it disturbs or concerns someone else. But it's me and how I manage my life. It's okay if people are not okay with me.

I think there would be a lot less drama in all areas of life if everyone would just work on themselves and not try to think they really know another person all that well. I don't show all of myself to everyone. Not that many people know ALL of me. Or even why I do certain things, or say certain things, or even feel a certain way. Not even my husband knows ALL of me, although he is the one who knows the most, knows me best, and is a good solid foundation from which to jump and discover more things about myself.

And of course, we all know the saying when you "assume" things about a person without really asking or listening.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 395   End
TOPIC: Fat discrimination