Fat discrimination : Swingers Discussion 1743161041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Fat discrimination
TOPIC: Fat discrimination
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 395   End
User Details are only visible to members.
BiHiPoint: Female half here. Just looked at your profile, the female half is not fat; she are morbidly obese! Please think about your health. My obese sister-in-law at 45 yrs. old just had a major stroke. She has diabetes, high blood pressure and the list goes on. Don't loose weight because you swing, loose it for your life!! Sorry if this offends you, but I feel concern for your health/longevity. Save up and have the gastric bipass surgery.

"Obesity increases the likelihood of various diseases, particularly heart disease, type 2 diabetes, obstructive sleep apnea, certain types of cancer, and osteoarthritis. Obesity is most commonly caused by a combination of excessive food energy intake, lack of physical activity, and genetic susceptibility, although a few cases are caused primarily by genes, endocrine disorders, medications or psychiatric illness."

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
2tryinfor4 has it right....

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(178 posts)
ah, you took that figuratively, Sed, and I took it literally, as in ass=the donkey/zebra pic below the post. Maybe he'll elaborate.

I really liked what 2tryinfor4 posted. Logic and reason. And honest.

And appreciated. G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7507 posts)
An ass because they have preferences?

People who have no preferences are not people that we'd be interested in meeting on any level.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16884 posts)
good points thats why we are adding more pics this weekend and yes a zeedonk!

Carmichael CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Well, you have weights listed, so it's not like you're lying, but I see a pic of lips, a forehead, cleavage, and both of you behind a blanketed equine. That doesn't tell very much.

Is that a zedonk?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19931 posts)
Good point. We are both not HWP but since we are new maybe our pics do not reflect our whole bodies yet. Would appreciate feedback to see if we are misrepresenting ourselves. This weekend we plan on meeting another couple who has agreed to take lots of pics for the site.

Carmichael CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Hello, This is Ann here. I have ran across some fat discrimination at the parties however when I am fortunate to find a playmate with "padding" I prefer it. I find BBWs to be so passionate and energetic its amazing! Everyone has their general preferences when it comes to what they are attracted to (mine are men with a belly or BBWs), however we base our play choices on chemistry and personality rather than looks. We recently had a couple contact us that had they prefer HWP on their profile - we are larger than that. We would have never contacted them directly because of that but were sure glad they contacted us! Passion comes in all shapes and sizes and I am certainly looking forward to the exploration!

Carmichael CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Wellllll, waaay back to the original question posted... I believe if you search through the profiles you will find disciminators ( not discrimination...rather preferences, let's not forget the true definition of the word) from folks about all kinds of things. I have found profiles that state "within our race", "hwp", "not looking for Ken and Barbie", "seeking professional couples", "non-smokers", "420 friendly", "bi women only", "bi men only", "must be hung", ect...

I think a lot of folks have forgotten that SLS is not about fair, SLS is not about equality, SLS is about putting people together who want to be together. If someone does not want to be in a sexual situation with you REGARDLESS off the reason, then do not waste your time, do not waste thier time, move along, find another person or couple and enjoy yourself.

I am not about to pretend to like someone or force my wife into pretending to like someone just to keep from hurting someone else's fragile ego. If you are not happy with yourself ( body image, poor descisions, shoddy finances, bad parenting, whatever...) THEN CHANGE it and do not expect others to change to suit you.

ALL of that being said, I prefers my womens with some meats on the bones, I slow down to enjoy ALL of the curves!

BTW this is the Mr...

Blythe GA
Username hidden
(250 posts)
That should have read "no pun intended." My phone's auto correction should be shot.

Milford CT
Username hidden
(42 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 395   End
TOPIC: Fat discrimination