Fat discrimination : Swingers Discussion 17431610391
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Fat discrimination
TOPIC: Fat discrimination
GoTo Page: Less ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Start   391 to 395 of 395 
User Details are only visible to members.
bihigh, I am very sorry sweetie. Noone, not anyone, has the right to say cruel things like that.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
worst part is some of the messages we have gotten. like "would love to play but doubt i could find a hole under all that fat." or a message today that just said "oh my god you are so fat." Those are the things that make me mad.

High Point NC
Username hidden
(4 posts)
What's the difference between a "no (fill in the blank)" and a "(fill in the blank) only" comment? They are both preferences.

HOW you express that preference, however, says volumes about you. If a person uses a derogatory or demeaning term to describe a group of people, I think that identifies them as insecure and judgmental and that will ultimately hurt them.

If someone DOES use that kind of terminology in their profile, I silently thank them for letting the world know that they aren't the kind of folks we want to associate with... in our out of the bedroom.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1271 posts)
Bighighpointcouple, You are going to see a lot of that. Some don't put it as plainly, others use "height weight proportionate" or fit only. It's pretty common for some to be that way, you should read some of the posts in the fitness forum, they are as derogatory, but in a more masked sort of way. I would be the first to admit I'm not athletic or hwp. I do have some extra pounds, but I don't discriminate against people looking for fun.

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(188 posts)
I have been looking at a lot of members profiles here on SLS. I see this a lot, "NO FATTYS" I wounder how long SLS would allow some one to say No blacks No whites No Mexicans No Jews, or to discriminate against any other group? Why is discrimination ok as long as it is against a fat person?

High Point NC
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Start   391 to 395 of 395 
TOPIC: Fat discrimination