Fat discrimination : Swingers Discussion 17431610371
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Fat discrimination
TOPIC: Fat discrimination
GoTo Page: Less ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Start   371 to 380 of 395   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't care about race pesonally. However, I really don't see a problem with someone stating that they dont want large people or a certain color or whatever. Swinger sites are not job listings. It states a preference. I think that saying you don't want "fattys" is inappropriate and a better choice of words could have been used. But again, it is just a preference.

Why waste someones time. You are simply stating what you are looking for. If I didnt want to meet someone of a different race, sex, or size, then I would have no problem stating that in my profile. In a respectable manner, but stating nonetheless.

Jamaica Beach TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Oh !!! Now i get it. I didnt see it in the other post. I thought you were just beinig rude for no reason again.

Phila PA
Username hidden
(217 posts)
Can anywone tell me what :) means ?

Phila PA
Username hidden
(217 posts)
As offensive as anyone might find it, no (whatever) is simply a way of telling people that certain types of people don't appeal to them.

I have seen PLENTY of profiles saying:

1. No guys under 6' tall 2. No black couples 3. and yes, no white couples too 4. No smokers 5. No small cocks 6. No big cocks (yes, I've seen it) 7. No beer bellies 8. No body hair 9. No bald men 10. No facial hair.

Look, I see it this way - this IS a superficial activity. We all have things we like and don't like, and I don't ever ask anyone to justify their tastes. I agree "no fatties" is a rather unpleasant way to voice their interests, but c'est la vie. If overweight people are not appealing to them I think that's perfectly OK.

What can you possibly say? "That's discrimination - you HAVE to fuck me!"? No, I don't think so. I actually think it's much WORSE when people make attempts to hide things about themselves to get around people's "no" list.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18802 posts)
:)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
welcome to the forums.

His blue eyes are of average length?

(okay, I'm a smart ass, but you might want to take a look at some of your profile sentences...a few mistakes in there, for someone who posts as educated...)

Good luck on SLS and enjoy the forums. G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
That's the point: you are very honest in your preferences and obese is a proper term for being...obese. It's much better than saying No Fatties. But for them to call you muscle head, and your wife "cancer patient..." omg...that's very cruel. Maybe it is because at this moment, a very close friend is getting most of her leg removed b/c she has a sarcoma...but that sort of terminology/name-calling is just as wrong as calling someone who is overweight a "pig." Or any name calling.

Why can't people just be mature?

And thanks for that compliment...I write whatever, however it comes out. I have no discretion when it comes to writing. What it is, is what it is! :)

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
There is a point of stating your preference, but to say "NO FATTYS" is going above and beyond what is necessary. We, as a couple, have our personal body weight and height preferences, but we use class when we express our tastes.

Springfield MA
Username hidden
(89 posts)
Honey, I get the same thing. I laugh it off. They aren't telling me anything that I don't already know. Hell, if they saw my penis it would just give them something else to critique! If I get angry, than I just let them get the best of me. Its not worth it!. It just lets me know that they aren't the couple for us. I can live with that.

Sodus NY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
...well, whatever your preferences are...there just simply are never excuses for outright cruelty. Now, I have had my moments when provoked, won't lie. But nothing like what has been described here, maliciously intending to cut someone like that. That is just inexcuseable.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Start   371 to 380 of 395   End
TOPIC: Fat discrimination