Fat discrimination : Swingers Discussion 17431610321
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Fat discrimination
TOPIC: Fat discrimination
GoTo Page: Less ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Start   321 to 330 of 395   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have to say two things..

BBW is probably the most overused, and arbitrary term we have come across in the lifestyle. We have seen women that are a size 12 calling themselves "BBW", and women size 24 calling themselves "small bbw". Whatever your numbers are ladies, there is something sexy about you somewhere.

And secondly, there is so much emphasis on these super small boney women in the media. "OMFG Jennifer Anistion has ballooned to a size 5!!! WTF!!" If that was the case I might actually google her name for nudes. The push for a size 1 to be the only "sexy" is just crazy. Yes, some of these women are pretty, but few are what I would call sexy.

Personally, I don't want to see your ribs ladies. I want a soft, curvy, womanly partner, with breasts and hips.

Then again, I'm 6'5", and 270 lbs. I don't want to feel like I'll break you if it gets down to business time.

Oakdale CA

Username hidden
(4 posts)
Whoa another virgin... NAN is going to be jealous of you!

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Somedaysomeway, welcome to the forums, as a couple, under your new name. IMHO, You certainly seem like a very honest and well spoken person. Mike

Freeland MI

Username hidden
(241 posts)
I haven't always been fat -- my lowest adult weight was 112 (I'm 5'7" ) and on average I was 160 for most of my adult life until medical problems led to my weight gain. (I also gained my awesome boobs so it's not all bad!). At my current weight, about 210, I have felt quite embarrassed by my body from time to time, although probably not much more than the average woman in our culture feels, no matter her weight.

Earlier this year, though, I got a terrific ego boost when I joined another adult dating site as a single, through which I met my current partner. Before I did, though, I discovered there were many people who dug my curvitudinousness and were not at all shy to mention it. I started to overcome some of our social programming and to feel like a sex bomb!

But since we've gotten together here, it's been an ego bust for me. On the other site, I felt like people celebrated curves and squeezability; here, I feel that I need to apologize for it.

But I think I can kind of understand it -- people who are very much into the lifestyle seem to spend a lot of time and sweat (and I'm guessing money) to maintain their looks, and I say, more power to them. If that is your priority, I respect that you put that much effort into reaching your goals.

I'm pretty sure that they look at me, though, and see a lazy person who doesn't care about myself and my health, or maybe there's even a certain amount of resentment because they work so hard on something they find very important and they perceive that I do not.

Our culture has imparted to us a certain squeamishness about fat and to a lesser extent age. I believe most people don't fight it, or possibly they aren't even aware of it, just as most people aren't aware that racism and sexism are embedded in us all, even post-Obama and post-Hilary, or post-Colin Powell and post-Condi Rice if you're a republican.

I have a lot more to say on the topic, but I've already worn out my welcome, I'm sure, so I'll just let it go at that. Thanks if you've read this!

Columbus OH

Username hidden
(8 posts)
(usually with a little dick...and yes...5 inches erect is "small" to me)....just ruuuuuuf!"

And why do you assume that because a man is, according to you, obese....that he has a small penis? And why are you worrying about how big his cock is if you are straight...so long as she is not complaining why are you worried about it?

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
fat huummm? lets see,I,am older than most,have less money than most,have a short dick,20lbs over weight,wear glasses,losing my hair,been married 3 times,and can,t spell,but as long as I wake up in the morning I have a lot going for me.I have so many bad habits I,am sure people can find a reason to say no. but if I was a girl I would do me. lol hahahaha.....BS

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
I agree with you. Noone should EVER be a sex partner just because he was horny and wanted to fill a biological need. Ever. Plus, any person like that, to me, is desperate. I don't do desperation. I am glad you love who you are.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Despite listing my weight in my stats and stating in my profile that I am "plus size," I am still contacted by men who are then surprised when it comes up later in discussion. Sigh... read the profile please! Even though it can be a bit awkward at that point, I'd rather we discuss it then run in to a surprise later. I like myself way too much to just be "any port in the storm" for some horny guy so I do my best to make sure I'm dealing with people who appreciate all that I have to offer.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Sexusntexas - Thank you, seriously, what a compliment. Very sweet!

Incpl51 - Thank you to you as well.

Y'all are all very sweet!!

Wexford PA

Username hidden
(133 posts)
B&B, Girl you don't have to take a back seat to anyone. Shame on any couple that passes you guys up. J&J

Evansville IN

Username hidden
(18 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Start   321 to 330 of 395   End
TOPIC: Fat discrimination