Fat discrimination : Swingers Discussion 17431610312
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Fat discrimination
TOPIC: Fat discrimination
GoTo Page: Less ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Start   312 to 321 of 395   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I see profiles all the time that say no blacks or whites only, etc. You should be thankful they put things like that on their profile. Why would you want to play with someone like that?

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17958 posts)
Welcome to the forums DrtyGrl.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Something that I've found interesting is that you never see anyone putting "no baldies" in their profiles, or "no wrinklies," or even "no thimbledicks."

I wonder what would happen if "no baldies" became a standard thing in attractive young women's profiles. Men are so sensitive about their hair! Plus balding tends to happen as men age, much as extra weight tends to happen as women age (men, too, of course). I have a feeling that things would change... sauce for the gander, so to speak.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(8 posts)
My first crack at forums so bear with me..hahaha I am a BBW, size 18..chubby.. big boned whatever. But, i don't feel discriminated against when people say no fatties.... That is their preference, we all have likes and dislikes, things we are attracted too and not attracted to. We are not a group, we are a body type, so discrimination is a little far fetched.

Brighton MO
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Akron and Lost, Good pointsd both of you. I must admit I have been guilty of saying I don't want t feel like I am going to break a womans ribs when I give her a hug. But then I am a big ol boy, who also feels the discrimination of being a "BHM". But my feeling has been afraid of physically hurting someone by accident, still don't know my own strength at 46.

My personal feeling that there is a quality that exudes beauty and sexiness in almost all woman that I have met. You must get through the "packaging" to find the true beauty of a person. Some of the ugliest people I have ever met have been the most physically attractive and vice-a-versa. Not everyone is going to be found appealing by all, but that is the beauty of this. It is a wonderful adventure in a quest to find true friends, some with benefits some without. If you don't take the time, you will miss out on a lot of oportunities to have the truly beautiful people to touch and influence your life.

Just me and my humble blathering.

Kip

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3180 posts)
Akron, thank you. I fucking hate how in order to lift one group up...people must tear another group down while doing it. Thank goodness there are men who appreciate ribs.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I don't want to feel like I'll break you if it gets down to business time."

I do see your point. However, I have given birth to 3 children. I doubt you will break me. That is offensive, to insinuate that I am somehow fragile. I'll kick a bitches ass, BBW or HWP. And I will not break while doing it, trust me.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
The sexiest women I've ever met are those who are confident and comfortable with themselves. That, to me, is a lot more important than her size or shape. That said, I've never met a woman who was perfectly satisfied with how she looked; you women are soooo hard on yourselves.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Exactly.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
I have to say two things..

BBW is probably the most overused, and arbitrary term we have come across in the lifestyle. We have seen women that are a size 12 calling themselves "BBW", and women size 24 calling themselves "small bbw". Whatever your numbers are ladies, there is something sexy about you somewhere.

And secondly, there is so much emphasis on these super small boney women in the media. "OMFG Jennifer Anistion has ballooned to a size 5!!! WTF!!" If that was the case I might actually google her name for nudes. The push for a size 1 to be the only "sexy" is just crazy. Yes, some of these women are pretty, but few are what I would call sexy.

Personally, I don't want to see your ribs ladies. I want a soft, curvy, womanly partner, with breasts and hips.

Then again, I'm 6'5", and 270 lbs. I don't want to feel like I'll break you if it gets down to business time.

Oakdale CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Start   312 to 321 of 395   End
TOPIC: Fat discrimination