Fat discrimination : Swingers Discussion 1743161031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Fat discrimination
TOPIC: Fat discrimination
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 395   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Imagine if you had to deal with someone like that for the rest of your life? eww..

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
We have one word for people who constantly look down on others....it's IGNORANT

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
We have one word for people who are over-weight..................L-A-Z-Y!

Bonneau SC

Username hidden
(271 posts)
My reply was not to be self serving or rude. My concern was genuine. I was merely stating a fact about a close family member of mine, who is 200-300 pounds overweight and had a major stroke. It is an event that has changed her life forever. I'm the kind of person that does care about people, even if I've never met them. That's just me. I went through hell a few years ago when my husband died. I gained fifty pounds! Food was my comfort. But, then I started having all kinds of aches, pains, high blood pressure, etc. It was from the weight. I took my doctor's advice and started walking. Then I started doing Pilate's. I'm not perfect by now means. But I have lost the weight. And for someone who is coming up 57 years old, I'm healthier for it. It's not about the "looks" per se, but the health for someone to lose weight. The person that started this blog actually has a pretty face!

Cocoa FL

Username hidden
(205 posts)
This thread cracks me up...HWP, BBW, BBC, XYZ...what a bunch of crap As I look down I see (only by responses as I have them blocked) we have the female half of a fake couple not even "lifestyle" who has a face longer than Mr Ed's (Which is why you will never see a frontal face pic) and has her husband listed as "athletic" when his pics clearly show he is 40 pounds overweight...talking about other people's appearance? Quite literally LMAO. There is no need to work this hard people....it's just sex and play If a couple you are interested in has a problem with your body type, there are thousands who will like it. If a club is not "BBW friendly" (A completely idiotic and subjective term)...find one who accepts all body types, better yet, find one who doesn't give it a second thought. We have over 1000 people a month pass through the doors of our various venues, and they range from size 0 to size 32, from 28 inch waists to 48 inch waists, from s to xxxL and everyone parties together and enjoys themselves and each other. I LMFAO when I read profiles by people who claim "what they are looking for" exclude 97% of the population, including themselves...LOL...then lokk at their Certs...bzzzzzzzzzz...zero...gee, I wonder why?

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
I find Irish's response obnoxious, rude self serving, and uncalled for, regardless if what she regurgitated is true. Irish has made it abundantly clear in previous posts how they feel about overweight people.

I find it quite hilarious that out of shape, overweight woman would be this hypocritical of overweight people.

For comparison sake VA's bride has similar stats as MrsIrish.

Irish here is some unsolicited advice, look in the mirror before you lecture others.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
"I dont' know if I would be a candidate for by pass or any other procedure"

You would not.

I recommend several hours a day of cock-riding for you, Gina ;) it's terrific exercise.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17613 posts)
In these matters, and in other matters, I find it a bit odd that someone is "so concerned" with someone they don't really know, or intend to know. Or maybe I'm just cold hearted with no compassion towards people I've never met, nor intend to meet.

I had an incident recently where someone basically called an "intervention" on me b/c she was "very very concerned" about me, based on what I had written on Facebook, of all places. She thought she was my good friend and knew me well based on what I had shared on there. Um. My husband had to point out that he knows me pretty well, but even after almost 9 years of marriage, would never presume or assume that he knows me completely. He said it's taken him years to get to know me at all and that no one knows all of me, b/c I don't usually let them.

That said, I understand your "concern" for people in general, but know that people in general usually don't listen well to concern, and usually tend to become even more defensive. I don't have answers for that.

the weight loss struggles I keep having are my own, but I'm becoming frustrated. I dont' know if I would be a candidate for by pass or any other procedure, and I would not take these to be a "quick fix," by any means. I know 5 people who've personally undergone such surgery, and 4/5 have been very successful, and have eliminated the need for any diabletes meds. The 5th has had her struggles with stomach issues, but she is also a pretty heavy drinker, and that doesn't go well with the surgery.

At any rate, for those who are trying to get healthier, thumbs up, and arms and legs and calves and everything else that needs to be lifted up.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
While I think HotIrish was out of line for giving advice where none was asked, I do not think the advice itself was exactly incorrect insofar as being so overweight is not something that your body can tolerate long-term. So since the ice has already been broken on that, I guess I'll add a few more cents. Before I do please bear this in mind - anyone who says such things is only saying so out of concern for the addressee's health, and not out of some sense of innate superiority.

When you have youth on your side (I believe the OP's age was around 40) your body can tolerate a lot of abuse, but it will not be very long until problems begin - deteriorating joints, heart issues, etc. The rate of course that these things will occur depend on many factors, but for people who are very (100+ lb) overweight, the number "60" is almost universally unkind, and "70" is downright hostile.

I certainly am not going to tell anyone what they should or shouldn't do, but I'm also not going to play dumb and deny that being 100+ overweight is anything but an early death sentence. How early, we cannot predict exactly, but statistics are overwhelmingly against very overweight people as they age. These things are better dealt with when people are younger and have better healing and muscle-building power, then waiting until they are immobilized and oxygen dependent.

That's my quasi-professional opinion. I say "quasi" because I am not a medical doctor, but I have worked for many years in pharmaceuticals, medicinal and biochemistry, and general health care, so in this I am "smarter than the average bear".

I promise you no hostility is intended with my post, and I doubt that was really the intention of HotIrish either.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17613 posts)
Ok…so, here I go again with the unpopular point of view, but, oh well. Irish….I read BiHiPoint’s profile, too, and I don’t see anywhere in there where they talk about having health issues. Unless you have some kind of psychic abilities that you haven’t spoken about, I doubt very seriously that you can tell just by looking at their pictures that they have health issues. Not all obese people have health issues. My man has had a heart attack and every doctor he’s seen assumes that he has high cholesterol. He doesn’t. His heart issues are genetic. Even a doctor cannot tell by looking at him that he has a particular ailment. As for your suggestion that BiHiPoint save up and get gastric bypass…I find it offensive for anyone to suggest an invasive surgery for someone that they don’t know. Gastric bypass is not a procedure that one should consider as a quick weight loss solution. For one thing, unless you treat the reason the person is overweight (i.e. via counseling for addiction issues, or medical treatment for medical issues) studies show that people will put the weight right back on. Surgically shrinking a person’s stomach does not guarantee that they will not be able to stretch it out again over time. Because of its invasive nature, once a person has a gastric bypass procedure, any future surgery involving the stomach area becomes a major operation with increased chances of death. And speaking of death…..gastric bypass can result in death. My friend’s husband went in for a simple gastric bypass procedure and the surgeon knicked his colon (which happens more often then people realize). He crashed and almost died 3 times over a 6 month hospital stay. He will never be the same. His entire body was traumatized by the process. So, please take into consideration that suggesting something so invasive to someone you don’t even know is a little irresponsible….if not rude and offensive.

Sacramento CA

Username hidden
(81 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 395   End
TOPIC: Fat discrimination