Fat discrimination : Swingers Discussion 17431610291
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Fat discrimination
TOPIC: Fat discrimination
GoTo Page: Less ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... More 
Start   291 to 300 of 395   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have been skinny and I have been fat. While skinny, I can't count the times I was asked if I had a eating disorder. I never got asked if I had some eating disorder while fat.

While skinny, people were always making jokes about how I would blow away or being skinny as a rail, etc. When fat, no one ever made comments about my weight, to my face anyway.

When fat, I remember being around other fat people and how they would bad mouth the skinny people, who turned them down. They were down right vicious. While skinny, I have heard people saying mean things about fat people but not to the extent I have heard it from fat people.

Being fat definitely opened my eyes to a lot of things.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17870 posts)
At the end of it all there is discrimination on both sides of the weight fence, and people are allowed to be discriminating.

I enjoy the thin women as it increases the number of unique positions I can try and they are less likely to be paranoid about riding.

I like the thick women for certain other positions as more cushion for the pushin can be very helpful when your a bony bastard like me.

I like hips, tits and ass; be they large or small.

I've never seen a beautiful set of eyes or luscious smile that was too fat or too thin.

Those who discriminate against one end or the other simply because a women is on one end or the other, is missing out on a hell of alot of fun.

Aim for the healthy median (for your health obviously)

Be who you are, and most importantly, be happy in who you are

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
i have to agree with @someday. someone who is skinny isn't going to get the same hurtful assumptions and at the frequency larger people get. i don't look at skinny people and say, oh they must be anorexic, however everyone automatically assumes i'm lazy or have health problems because of my size. i work out everyday, am as strong as an ox, and probably healthier than a lot of skinny people. i can't help my size and frame, i'm just a big guy. hell i was 13lbs 11oz when i was born.

Kalamazoo MI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
@Fleurtygirl, I think maybe we more fleshy folk are defensive in that way -- "if you don't like it, move along" -- because we have so often encountered outright loathing, personally, and more influentially, culturally.

Just think, we have our own genre of comedy: the time-honored fat joke. And how many times have we seen a movie character in a scene like the blind date turns out to be, HORRORS!, fat!?

***We are very often portrayed as not just non-sexual, but anti-sexual.***

The presumption is that audiences can't even comprehend wanting to fuck a fat chick. They are practically nauseated by the very concept. (This doesn't seem as common with fat men but I won't go down that road). For fat women who like sex, as you might imagine, this news doesn't go down well. Who wants to be thought of as repulsive? We can learn to let a lot roll off our backs, but perhaps some defensiveness can be forgiven?

I think probably for every "skinny bitch" or "she needs some meat on her ribs" comment you hear, there are 100 much more hurtful comments directed towards the hefty. And I don't think even the most anti-thin person would be utterly revolted by the idea of having sex with the petite.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Matt, you were in charge of rounding up the under-30 hotties. :)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I know, fun.

Where was she at for the NOLA meetup?

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Fleurty, welcome to the forums neighbor. Who dat!

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I am a BBW and i love all of me...It doesn't bother me what others think..Everyone has their own opinion..But to start posting..There bare alot of bi males and females.How would you like it if people put NO FAGS OR LESBIANS ALLOWED?..have to put the shoe on the other foot..If you don't like someone cuz they are different..that just means you have low self esteem about yourself...I have it worst cuz i am a BBW and a Black female..But one thing baout me..i am gourgeous!!!!!!..unlike some skinny women!!!!!!..thiunk about that

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
I would never go as far as to say I felt like I was going to break someone, however their hip bones digging in to me is not comfortable....just sayin ;)

Kalamazoo MI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Thanks for the welcome Bdh00037!! Hooray for America and freedom of speech...

Brighton MO
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... More 
Start   291 to 300 of 395   End
TOPIC: Fat discrimination