Fat discrimination : Swingers Discussion 17431610281
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Fat discrimination
TOPIC: Fat discrimination
GoTo Page: Less ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... More 
Start   281 to 290 of 395   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I like Mr. Bigstorm's post. Brutal honesty is a trait I like in a person.

Quakertown PA

Username hidden
(1837 posts)
I like everybody and nobody,I like some of my friends and they could care less ,most of them think I'am kinda bent any way.poeple who don;t know me, I could care less what they think.poeple who know me don't think about it. I'am me like or not is your problem. I will not change for you or sume dipshit who is worried about what other poeple think if they sure be my friend or not.if you want to be my friend, than be my friend.if not then who cares,just don;t desrescpt me. I wont put up with it.so to my friends have a good day, to everybody else do wahtever floats your boat.I can be your best friend or your wost emeny,which do you want.......BS

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
we get it all the time, if we go to a M&G or party and people ask our screen name, after we tell them they will look it up on sls on their phone, after they do they run like crazy. why because i'm listed as bi, we go their to party and have fun, but a lot of people are so paranoid that they don't even want to be seen talking to us, nor do they want us to certify them from just talking to them to show they are real because other people might think they are bi also because we certified them, and they don't want that label. we have many friends who are not bi and play with them with no male to male contact. if does frustrate us at parties because we do want to have a good time and just meet people in the lifestyle, but sometimes we feel like outcast when people run from us like we have the plague. It does bother Mrs John more than it does me, and always tell her not to worry about it, but it bothers her anyway, and i can understand her point because i would be upset if someone did the same to her.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
I was a 26W until ten years ago,......

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2074 posts)
"With females, it never stops. We have to be the best mom, the best fuck, the thinnest, richest, best cock sucker, its ridiculous."

Men get it too. Where do you work? What do you drive? Or... only want to play with athletic ppl.... "Tall dark and handsome", or only military, cops, fire, etc.

Guys have to be good providers/dads, not only a good fuck. And then's there's his member. Women don't tend to stay with guys with small peckers. Women can get all kinds of body surgeries, but guys can't pick their Johnson size unless they have risky surgery. He's gotta have money for nice dates and later trips. The guy's gotta have oral skills and stamina..... so, it goes on for both sides of the fence.

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(2083 posts)
the sad thing is, people want to feel good. It is how we feel good that is important I think. Especially women, our society "teaches" us in a way to be competitive with each other. With females, it never stops. We have to be the best mom, the best fuck, the thinnest, richest, best cock sucker, its ridiculous. And for some...and I'm talking women in general both BBW and HWP...it makes them feel better about themselves to tear someone down. It basically is the bully on the playground, usually they are miserable on the inside. For me, I have enough issues with being comfie in MY skin, I can't worry about your skin haha. Society wise though, it is true...society is cruel to the overweight woman. I was 24W until 2006...trust me, I know it first hand.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
@lost_jl: I agree completely, and I bet we all do: mean people suck! To change the subject only slightly, I think civility is a darn good thing, and anyone who purposely speaks or writes in such a way to hurt another's feelings is only making any tension that exists worse. I know, it's not a particularly bold stance to take, but if it's so universally agreed upon, you have to wonder why it's not also universally acted upon?

Columbus OH

Username hidden
(8 posts)
but perhaps some defensiveness can be forgiven? I think probably for every "skinny bitch" or "she needs some meat on her ribs" comment you hear, there are 100 much more hurtful comments directed towards the hefty. And I don't think even the most anti-thin person would be utterly revolted by the idea of having sex with the petite."

I do agree, our society can be absolutely cruel against the overweight. I have been overweight and I know all about it first hand. However...heavy people...well, SOME heavy people is more accurate to say of course...in my experience...almost delight in being mean just as much as some thin people do. I have had women say some cruel ass shit in front of me because of their own issues with themself...and the fact that it hurt my feelings seemed to almost make them feel better. Thin people do have feelings, that needs to be remembered. And because our jeans have a lower number...it does not mean our lives are full of roses. I do not, however, feel that because heavy people can be treated bad that their misbehavior should be forgiven...because they are treated "more" badly. Nothing EVER, in my opinion, justifies being a mean and malicious person.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
We have been in this lifestyle for 10 years now and have made a lot of friends both with extra weight and thin. We are not worried as much with the body of our friends but their personalities. I we can't laugh and carry on a conversation then what's the fun? Of course the sex is fun but it's not wham bam thank you mam. We enjoy being able to have our friends in the lifestyle meet our families and vanilla friends without the worry of them being discreet. Guess what we are trying to say is "DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER."

Panama City Beach FL

Username hidden
(10 posts)
Bravo BDH~

Well said!

Burleson TX

Username hidden
(2901 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... More 
Start   281 to 290 of 395   End
TOPIC: Fat discrimination