Fat discrimination : Swingers Discussion 17431610271
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Fat discrimination
TOPIC: Fat discrimination
GoTo Page: Less ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... More 
Start   271 to 280 of 395   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you, beautiful.

Btw, I have to head up to bodock country next week.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Thank you, Fun, for that. I have missed it in here. Esp people like you.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7450 posts)
Thanks for the compliments. I did once model and was a professional singer to boot. Regardless of where I am with my weight right now, which has dropped quite a bit since my dad passed in July, I can do just about any position you put me in, and guess what...I even still move. I'm a Scorpio though, and sex within us Scorps...well just read the charts. LOL

Houston TX
Username hidden
(133 posts)
Welcome to the forums TNG

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
You know people are so fickle! If you are beautiful you are the main topic but add a little chubs and the beauty then your suppose to just take what ever is thrown at you. But I have learned over the last few days since signin up to SLS that it is how you feel iinside not whats on the outside. I have never felt sexier in my life and believe me I have been a size 2 and size22 and I was sexy regardless of the number on my clothing so Kudos to all of the BBW that know how to rock it!

Walnut Creek CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Mrs. B, you are truly a beauty, stunning & model material! Your beauty and attitude are perfect. J&J

Evansville IN
Username hidden
(18 posts)
There is something super sexy about an intelligent, articulate woman who knows herself. Gina you're a beauty. Glad to see you posting again.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I don't just want to play with other 51 year old overweight people...what the great fun in that? If I wanted that, I'd just play with myself in front of a mirror. HAHAHAHA.

Can I watch?

Lol that was funny G ! :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
bdh said: I enjoy the thin women as it increases the number of unique positions I can try and they are less likely to be paranoid about riding.

I don't think I've ever been "paranoid" about riding...I just have short chubby legs and of course, bad knees...and that's the riding arrangement. But I can reverse cowgirl with the best of them. And if you're sitting on a chair or couch, my thighs can last for a nice long time bouncing up and down on you, preferably facing the same way (so I can see the Rangers game too...).

We have had sex with skinnies, chubbies, oldies, youngies, blackies, whities (oh shut up, I know this isn't PC), and a lot of people in between the contrasts. We are delightfully surprised at times, but then, we leave ourselves open to be surprised. And we have also been the surprise, esp me. It's fun.

People are attracted to whom they are attracted. So what? It's like a menu...you pick what you think you'll like, or what looks or sounds good to you. Do some people "miss out" b/c they pick the same thing every single time they visit the restaurant? We might think so, but they don't think that way. They know what they like, disdain what they think they might not like, and are fine with it. Me, I like to try a variety. Sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't...but I know I will NOT try anything that doesn't look good to me. The thing is, along the lines of what bdh said, sometimes I'm attracted to tall, slim, sometimes short, round, and a lot of times somewhere in between.

The "beautiful people," self-described, or societally described, come on to us, we flirt with them, we've been attracted to them, they've been attracted to us...we try not to put limits on people. I'm 51 and overweight. I don't just want to play with other 51 year old overweight people...what the great fun in that? If I wanted that, I'd just play with myself in front of a mirror. HAHAHAHA. Okay...whew.

Dan will say he's not necessarily attracted to "skinny" women. But that doesn't mean he also hasn't been attracted to a few too. He's of the mindset that every woman has beauty. He's not particularly fond of true redheads either. But he sure has enjoyed at least one that I could name, as she took his hand, pulled him behind the wall of the hotel room we were all in, and led him to the bed. He likes confidence. He likes an assertive secure woman.

I am attracted to intelligence and sarcasm and a bit of ruggedness. Not to say I haven't had my share of young dumb studs too...there's a place and time for everyone/anyone, it all depends on what you're hungry for at a given moment.

And yeah, the irony of using food analogies in a BBW thread isn't lost on me.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7450 posts)
I posted before, and I'll say it again. I'm heavy, but guess what, people like me anyway. It's all about how you portray yourself. Truly. If you walk into a room weighing 200 pounds at 5'1, but display the confidence of knowing you look good, then that is exactly how people will see you. I haven't always been heavy, and granted, I'm not obese, but things like illness, age, and living in Alaska for 3 years...well they change your body. Accept the changes and love yourself, forget about those who don't like you for who you are.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(133 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... More 
Start   271 to 280 of 395   End
TOPIC: Fat discrimination