Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Fat discrimination
TOPIC: Fat discrimination
GoTo Page: Less ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... More 
Start   251 to 260 of 399   End
User Details are only visible to members.
New sls sport...the Gina toss? hehehehehehehehe....c'mere Gina......

What can I say hon, was a visual, (wink)

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3183 posts)
g i love your posts because you are like me...you are just you. It is also funny how we react to different things. Me, I am the opposite. My dad, who wanted a son and who was insanely jealous of his brother who had 3 sons...never failed to remind me that I was born with a vagina. He still does this: talks about you, who is sitting right there, to someone else as if you arent there. Like, he will tell me mom...with me there, "i dont understand why michelle never comes to see me." im like hell the fuck lo, im right HERE asshole.... ugh. so, at 14, he would tell me mom in front of me, that michelle was fat, lazy and swollen. or better yet, he would say holy shit mitch, you are a big girl. me, in a quest to please and be the child he wanted, developed anorexia. and it is to this day how I deal with stress....i will stop eating completely if stressed. its funny how we deal. i am dealing with this alot lately with their insane behavior in the last month. why cant he love me. its the quest i suppose.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Steve,

YOU are sweet...and sexy as well, I might add!

Houston TX
Username hidden
(133 posts)
I do so like that word! ;)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
Congrats on the submit button G

;)

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20527 posts)
If I had a problem with you, which I don't (why would I?), I know I could come to you and tell you directly. We're good like that.

I've lost two long posts on this subject now, so maybe I am not supposed to chime in?

Bottom line: defensiveness and attacks never look good on anyone. No matter what your size. There are reasons people are overweight, and not all of them have to do with being lazy or slobs. Just as not all size 4 people are bitches. No one knows what people go through, have gone through, etc. You have no idea what that woman has gone through. Why be defensive and angry towards someone you don't even know?

For me, the extra weight started coming on after I was raped by a stranger who could pick me up from the ground. Funny, but now I like to be with someone who can pick me up (and yes, throw me across the bed too!). I no longer let that act define me; it's instead just a part of my history. Extra weight is often an "insulator" against hurtful people, it says sometimes, "you are not getting close to me," and is a very physical manifestation of pushing people away. Sometimes.

So, I can no longer make excuses. The comfort I got from eating, in 4th grade grabbing a book and a bag of chips, as a teenager, as a young mom in an abusive marriage (how confusing, he hated my weight, yet didn't want me to lose if for fear someone might look at me) no longer is a comfort. So, it's out of bad habit that I turn to salty, crunchy, carb-laden food when there is an upset. I feel worse after, my blood sugar is messed up, and I just feel sick. Bleh. It's hard to change old habits though, and until I get there mentally enough to be there physically, I'm still going to make mistakes.

Key is to surround myself with more positive people, including MYSELF. Most of us are our own worst enemies. We think, "Oh they don't like me b/c I'm fat." Well, what it usually comes down to is that we portray ourselves as unlikeable because we are not happy with ourselves. Those, AT ANY SIZE, who are happy with how they look, sexy, fun, active, confident, etc., portray those things, and feel no need to defend or excuse their looks.

I'll try once more to hit the "submit" button and hope this time it goes through. Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
hahaha. well, i do hope you are not upset with me. if you are, remember how much you love me heehe. cause i love you.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
absolutely! I thought it was rather good too...

I'll rewrite tomorrow. My brains are already gone tonight, and I can't even blame halloween candy b/c I didn't eat any! ;)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
lol you must have been pissed heehee

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
omg I just wrote tons of words and it disappeared! AGH

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... More 
Start   251 to 260 of 399   End
TOPIC: Fat discrimination