Fat discrimination : Swingers Discussion 17431610241
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Fat discrimination
TOPIC: Fat discrimination
GoTo Page: Less ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... More 
Start   241 to 250 of 395   End
User Details are only visible to members.
VA, you know I think you are da shit. I hope that one day people will stop the constant competition. I personally do not care. Yes, I think people should be healthy. Whether that means 110 lbs or 140 lbs....healthy is what is important. For me, healthy is where I am now, about 150-155 pounds, a size 9/10. For some, that means thinner, some are heavier scale wise yet in shape and healthy. I just despise the competition. I hate it.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
and p.s. when you go on a rant and do not spell correctly......it does not make you look very intelligent. Just saying.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Thats because people who do that think they are better than anyone else, those who bitch about fat people are the ones who were fortunate enough to have the money to reshape them selver thus call the "PLASTIC" people !!! Besides they aint worth a damm in BED.... GO FAT PEOPLE !!!!"

I will have you that I lost over 100 scale pounds with absolutely NO surgery in any way, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Over 2 years I ate a proper, healthy, single serving diet and exercised consistently. I worked my ass off and lived a very disciplined life. Thank you. You are either talking about something you know nothing about or you only know people who have had surgical intervention. AND, you may know, that some do gastric to save their lives. As far as being plastic, that is such an ignorant comment I will leave it alone, because the comment shows its ignorance all by itself. And as far as being bad in bed...well, that is not what quite a few men and women would tell you. Thanks.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
For what it's worth, I personally think both G and Shel are da bomb.

- Me

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17611 posts)
Wolf, omg...you make me actually L O L And you know how I like humor...it's as sexy, and most of the time more so, than anything else to me (that and intelligence). We should try that out...I'll giggle, but I know I'd also respond.

Shel, parallel lives. Or I am the negative of you, whatever (like in film pre-digital cameras). It was my mom, although I thought my dad hated me, who did what your dad does/did to you.

I had to learn somehow to stop seeking that acceptance, love, nurturing, PARENTING from the people who were my parents, and get it elsewhere. In my teens, I sought it from older guys...the ones who like to "take care of" girls. ugh. All I can say is, when you can be your own parent, nurture and care for yourself in ways you wish they would have done, then you gain health. Mental, emotional, health, and that in turn, for me anyway, helps lead to physical health.

Some people get the physical health first, and the rest follows. I would have to do it the "backwards" way, but hey...I've said in another post about not being able to fully ride a guy the way I'd like, but I can backwards cowgirl any time! Ye haw!

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
Thats because people who do that think they are better than anyone else, those who bitch about fat people are the ones who were fortunate enough to have the money to reshape them selver thus call the "PLASTIC" people !!! Besides they aint worth a damm in BED.... GO FAT PEOPLE !!!!

Huntersville NC

Username hidden
(9 posts)
New sls sport...the Gina toss? hehehehehehehehe....c'mere Gina......

What can I say hon, was a visual, (wink)

Burleson TX

Username hidden
(2917 posts)
g i love your posts because you are like me...you are just you. It is also funny how we react to different things. Me, I am the opposite. My dad, who wanted a son and who was insanely jealous of his brother who had 3 sons...never failed to remind me that I was born with a vagina. He still does this: talks about you, who is sitting right there, to someone else as if you arent there. Like, he will tell me mom...with me there, "i dont understand why michelle never comes to see me." im like hell the fuck lo, im right HERE asshole.... ugh. so, at 14, he would tell me mom in front of me, that michelle was fat, lazy and swollen. or better yet, he would say holy shit mitch, you are a big girl. me, in a quest to please and be the child he wanted, developed anorexia. and it is to this day how I deal with stress....i will stop eating completely if stressed. its funny how we deal. i am dealing with this alot lately with their insane behavior in the last month. why cant he love me. its the quest i suppose.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Steve,

YOU are sweet...and sexy as well, I might add!

Wexford PA

Username hidden
(133 posts)
I do so like that word! ;)

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... More 
Start   241 to 250 of 395   End
TOPIC: Fat discrimination