Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Fat discrimination
TOPIC: Fat discrimination
GoTo Page: Less ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... More 
Start   231 to 240 of 395   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh by the way it's not a "big swirl on my face". LMAO.

Any guesses, G?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20259 posts)
There is nothing "cool" about eating disorders. It is unfortunate that people choose to ridicule others and insult them, but having laws against calling people fat is silly. How many other mean words are we going to outlaw?

You're quite young so I'll cut you quite a bit of slack here.... but let me assure you that heavier people by no means have a monopoly on pain in life. My own personal pain is simultaneously 20+ years in the past, yet looking back at me in the mirror every morning, reminding me. The couple of people on here who have met me in person might know what I am talking about.

Bullying is something done by assholes, and they have many methods of doing it. You really need to learn to deal with people who are nasty jerks rather than ask the police to go after every jerk on IM.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20259 posts)
Because today in society being "a fatty" is not cool, whats being cool is sticking your finger down your throat and starving yourself, society is warped up in the whole "image department" its there loss. I been on cam before on here and on other sites and been called Shrek! Its not cool, but in society 207 lbs is fat, being called "fat" should be against the law just like drugs, it hurts people's feelings and causes people to commit suicide. It should be illegal! Go BBW'S!

Norwalk OH
Username hidden
(4 posts)
thank you dahling!!!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
.. and what a Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice 9-10 you are ~ just sayin

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I love me some Gina Gemini. You are real. And that is such a wonderful trait. Well really, I have finally come to a good place with my body. Unfortunately it took something like cancer to get me to pull my head out of my ass and appreciate her...but you know me, I rarely learn things the easy way LOL. I dropped to a size 3-4 in January...but that was the tumors, not me. Now that I am at my healthy size 9-10....I am very content. Finally.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Consider it done, G.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20259 posts)
Well said VABeach, now shut up and fuck the hell out of me...

(and thank you...Shel and I are like the yin and yang of the threads sometimes...we compliment each other in a lot of ways, and most of the time we are saying essentially the same things. I love that girl.)

A lot of the time my sexiness or "mood," if you will, has more to do with how I'm feeling physically than it does with how I think I look. But that will also go hand in hand, as I feel better when my knees don't hurt, when I can get out and take walks, move, be active, eat in a way that my body/health require, etc. The number on the scale has less to do then than the number on a BG machine, or A1C.

Shelly, you look wonderful. I know you've felt "thinner" at size 6 or whatever you were at one time, but please instead think of how far you've come, how sexy you are in anything you wear (and don't wear!), and how good it is to be alive and well.

Kisses, besos, Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
Well to come back around to that concept, I also feel that people do not have to justify or explain or feel guilty about what they do and do not find attractive. If people aren't attracted to heavier people, thin people, short people, dark people, light people, blue eyed people, short haired people, freckled people - WHATEVER - it's their choice, their opinion, and I don't think anyone should be attacked for it.

All they are doing is limiting their own field of potential playmates, but everyone has their preferences and condemning someone else's because it happens to exclude you is a waste of energy.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20259 posts)
you are correct. ALL women are beautiful creations. ALL women are sexy and awesome. Answer me this though. If you were to email us and we said no thank you...even if it had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that your wife is bbw...would you automatically assume that it is because we are judging your book by its cover?

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... More 
Start   231 to 240 of 395   End
TOPIC: Fat discrimination