Fat discrimination : Swingers Discussion 17431610211
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Fat discrimination
TOPIC: Fat discrimination
GoTo Page: Less ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... More 
Start   211 to 220 of 395   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Continued from text below:

The thing is we want to be kind to folks. The fact is my Aunt died early at 55 because she was extremely obese. (My Dad's sister) When we see overweight people, we just want to put a caring hand on each shoulder, look them straight in the eye..........and tell them that they are in A FIGHT FOR THEIR LIVES!!! and how important it is to live a healthy lifestyle. It makes us sad to see it, wish we could encourage them. Nothing is more important than taking care of your ONLY vehicle in this lifetime. My Dad just about gave me a complex about it growing up, saying if I eat that cookie than I'm gonna be just like my Aunt. Hell, even a few months ago, my dad gave me a book titled: Why you are FAT! Because I still eat cookies from time to time,.........even though he knows that me and Janet are training for a Full Marathon in January. The movie Willie Wonka Chocolate factory gave me a complex too. I thought that I was gonna grow up to be just like the girl who chewed on the gum. I think purple, balloon shape. Bottom line is: If you watch T.V. then you are guaranteed to be FAT and STUPID! It's a waste of your life as well. We have not had access to a television in over 15 years. Yeah, I know people say they like to watch sports. I say bullshit! Dude, you are watching other people making THEIR dreams come true, NOT yours! Support live entertainment if you need to be entertained, read, play an musical instrument, write on a Forum like this. Anything where you can have some GIVE and TAKE. Television teaches you to be a zombie with a short attention span. They move the angles so much the news folks can't even keep track. Ask a person during a commercial what they are watching and hell, they can't even tell you sometimes. No wonder so many people have A.D.D. . It crams complete bullshit down your throat while you are in a hypnosis type state. Programing your ass to buy, to eat, to fear terrorism (actually the CIA). T.V. crams sex down your throat making some feel that they are not up to par. I will leave you on this note: When you are watching T.V. you are staring straight into the Devil's asshole.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(352 posts)
It's a very Tough Game that we play!

The Sexual Arena is the toughest arena of all. More so than Politics! People use extreme prejudice when selecting a sexual playmate. You ever heard the phrase "They have Discriminating Taste". The fact is: We judge people's looks differently if they are in Sunday School verses The Sex Club. Good looks rule! It's called sexual attraction. Personality is a damn very close second in my book. In fact the longer that we are in the lifestyle, the more it matters to us. Sex for us is going to happen, so now we just take our time and enjoy a person for other qualities other than pure looks. Sex is just not as big as a deal as it used to be. Most folks are not very good at it anyways. Hell, even our long term female friend is average at sex, but we love her for her social intelligence, mental toughness and her large heart that we get to see occasionally. People come down especially hard on over-weight folks because they feel being fat is something that a person with the slightest bit of will power can do something about. So, it's a personal choice to be fat and usually is a sign that the person is dealing with emotional problems. If the woman is fat and the man is not (vice versa is equally VERY TRUE as well)........watch out they are headed straight for a divorce. We don't mind being cordial with fat folks, but we have no interest in having sex with them, for sure. We have paid too high a price perfecting our bodies to put ourselves on the "discount rack" in a department store scenario. Shit, the only place for us is the showcase baby! Yeah, I know, rip on us. Losing weight is nothing compared to trying to put on muscle, but it's is all relative to what kind of pathetic state that you are currently in.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(352 posts)
Have you ever considered the idea that your body language (and written language) just oozes arrogance?

Plenty of very attractive people have no such issues because they exhibit different behavior.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19879 posts)
You have a good point there, Va. The question that I have is: Do you believe that folks that are in really good physical shape are discriminated against? I would say absolutely. You should see the hateful stares that Janet gets (and me too) UNTIL we go over and say hello to everyone. Then they are fine. Good looking folks will always be judged "stuck on themselves" unless they offer the "olive branch" first. We know it and so we always offer the "peace" branch. We are considered the "Welcome Wagon" in a friendly way (Non-sexual way) at clubs and venues we attend. We don't mind doing this because it builds good Karma and gets us in a talkative mood.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(352 posts)
Well, actually i was thinking aboutanother thread. The one about kids judging parents in the lifestyle. But added it here, in general terms. Must bemore careful. My apologies.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(352 posts)
You're past the point of starting over.

You wrote "Is it more "morally correct" to bullshit folks to be loved? or Tell the hard truth and be hated? "

This already tells us what you think. If we see something nice, it's bullshit. If we see something worthy of being hated, it's the truth.

I'm not sure how stupid you think we all are.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19879 posts)
Easy folks. Just stop. Y'all are making us feel that we are not part of the family here. Do I haveto delete that post and start over?

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(352 posts)
Good! it should.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
Va. Why do you all feel that i was going to write something nasty? Sed, that hurts.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(352 posts)
Why is he even here?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... More 
Start   211 to 220 of 395   End
TOPIC: Fat discrimination