Fat discrimination : Swingers Discussion 17431610171
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Fat discrimination
TOPIC: Fat discrimination
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 395   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"VA, I can tell you that as an overweight male, how I carry my self and the confidence level i desplay has little to do with it. "

Well, I will say that as much as women accuse men of being so shallow all the time, me losing 20 pounds made one helluva difference in how women treated me. Perhaps some of that came from my own improved confidence, though.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19923 posts)
She lost about 115 pounds between early 2011 and now. About 80 of it in 2011, and the rest in 2012.

She was "bbw" for most of our swinging "career". All of her "bigger girl" pics are not on SLS anymore.

She lost it through a combination of low carb dieting and cycling. Thousands of miles of cycling. She (literally) pedaled her ass off.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19923 posts)
Mrs. LWC, are you asking a general question or for yourself?

Because I think you look great already.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
"If you feel that people who have a differing opinion from yours have a bad attitude and are being defensive, then so be it."

I don't think "people" do. I think *you* do.

"VA, I applaud you for being so nice to those hefty older women! I'm sure they've appreciated it!"

You sure like implying things I'm not saying. I said that to debunk the notion I believe you were purporting that I was only interested in collecting young Brazilian hotties with perfect round asses. I'm saying I'm not nearly as shallow as you seem to think I am.

I've been honest with you. And I honestly say I wish you well and hope you find fun and happiness with this, and learn to simply see past those who are insulting and rude.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19923 posts)
VA - I think I can predict that you and I could go for days on this topic and probably many others and still not see eye to eye. If you feel that people who have a differing opinion from yours have a bad attitude and are being defensive, then so be it. I expressed my opinion just as you expressed yours. Roc - Really? I never said that VA was rude, though he has said that he thought I would think that he was rude. He has a lot of opinions on who I am and what I'm thinking. He thought I was writing to people asking them why they didn't like me....he's told me I'm rude...angry....bitter....defensive....have a chip on my shoulder. But, I never once told him that he was defensive....angry....bitter....and had a chip on his shoulder! What I said was that my man and I have been treated rudely by people because of our weight/size/looks. I didn't name names. I made a general statement about how I HAVE been treated and how I WANT to be treated. Clearly....again....as I've stated before.....my thought process on the difference between preference and prejudice is different from the majority of people who have posted on this board. I think that if you read back, you will see that in my first post, I said that for every post from a person saying that they are being treated rudely because of their weight/size/looks, there are approx. 5 posts saying that they're wrong. And if you look at the responses since that first post, you will see that I was pretty spot on. VA, I applaud you for being so nice to those hefty older women! I'm sure they've appreciated it!

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
a bit more:

"If you prefer to collect trophy stories or notches for your bedpost, by all means, go ahead and do that."

We prefer to have fun. That can be fun with an old friend who we have known for years, or someone we just met. It's not about numbers or trophies. Just fun.

You'd likely be amazed by the, lets say "heftiness" of some women I've been with.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19923 posts)
You might consider this "rude", but I don't think you read what I wrote very carefully.

I am most certainly *not* OK with rude behavior, but we are limited in our power of what we can do about it. When people are rude, I ignore them. Rude people aren't interested in hearing the opinions of people who find them rude. There is nothing to be gained by taking rude people to task. I do not reward their rudeness with attention.

Our age different is not tremendous, and I have had plenty of women in their early 50s. Women I know very well, and others I don't know at all. I can enjoy either/or.

There is much more to being attractive then simply being hot. I have at the current moment at least 2 women who are quite hot who are actively pursuing me and I want nothing to do with either of them, because I think they are lousy people.

I'm being honest with you when I say this: if you present any of this kind of attitude, insecurity and defensiveness when meeting people, this is considerably less attractive than any amount of weight you carry. Mrs. VA used to be quite heavy herself, and thought much the way you do. Once she got around that, she was suddenly very happy in the lifestyle.

p.s your account says it was created in 2004, not one year ago.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19923 posts)
VA - We've only been members of the site for a little over a year.....but, you are right in that I have been around this planet almost 20 years longer than you have, which may account, to some degree, for the differences in our viewpoint. What I've learned in my lifetime is that there is truth to the old saying that beauty may be just skin deep. I don't care if you choose to pick some Brazilian babe up and fuck the daylights out of her within the first 5 minutes of meeting her. That's just not how I choose to do things. I chose to get to know someone, or at least share a conversation or two, before I invite them into my private space. I find that I feel safer and more comfortable operating that way. You have the "right" to live your life the way you want. If you prefer to collect trophy stories or notches for your bedpost, by all means, go ahead and do that. All I ask is that, if you're dealing with me, show some respect. Have the common courtesy to treat me the way you would want to be treated. I'm not just a screenname on a website. There is a person or persons behind that screenname. If you're the type of person who would expect people to and appreciate people who treat you rudely, then I'm probably better off not getting to know you. But, that's just me. Obviously, Ms. Brazil enjoyed your company and, it appears that you enjoyed her's.....so, carry on my wayward son! Do what you gotta do. But, don't expect me to agree with you that rude behavior, just because you don't like the way a person looks, is ok. It's not. And I truly feel that you are cheating yourself out of some potentially wonderful experiences because you prefer to judge people that way. But, that's just my opinion.....and we all have a "right" to our opinion.....right?

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
I certainly wouldn't be rude to anyone who we weren't interested in, and I think people who are are jerks, but so be it. Some people are jerks. It's just the way it is.

Here's my question for you - why do you think "Your Way" is the only way? I have no problem with your manner of seeking playmates - why do you have a problem with how other people choose to?

Some of our greatest times have been with very much less-than-perfect people, but at the same time - it's been a week and I am still glowing from some young Brazilian babe I met in New Jersey (and at this point it probably counts as bragging). I had her in a room less than 5 minutes after meeting her. I have no idea what kind of person she is, but what happened certainly wouldn't have happened had I not found her incredibly attractive (and she presumably me) before a word ever came out either of our mouths. It may not be how you would do things, but why is "My Way" inferior to yours?

My best advice to you (although you've been around here for some time - I know you're not new to this) is to ignore the jerks and be a good person yourself. Don't let the bozos get you down. Be friendly, social and confident and you'll be fine.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19923 posts)
Sweet, we are just trying to meet normal, average people. We tend to read through profiles to see if we have similar likes/dislikes/interests and if we do, we will say hello. As for the people who contact us, we tend to give most everyone a chance…even if they may not be physically what appeals to us most. We try to treat people how we want to be treated. I think everyone deserves respect. Are we always nice? Heck no!! I’m sure we’re not. We’re human…but, we do try. As for overweight men, I have played with men that have been very small and thin and have played with those that have more weight to them. For me, it’s more about personality than looks. But, that’s just me. To me, the term “overweight” is subjective anyway. What you may consider “overweight” may be completely different than what I consider “overweight” and both may be different from what an MD would consider “overweight”. I feel the same about dick size. I don’t care how big it is. If you know how to use it, you know how to use it! I know that there are different strokes for different folks. I would just hope that people would look a little further than skin-deep. The next person to rock your world may look a lot different than you expect.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 395   End
TOPIC: Fat discrimination