Fat discrimination : Swingers Discussion 17431610162
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Fat discrimination
TOPIC: Fat discrimination
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   162 to 171 of 395   End
User Details are only visible to members.
What about people who use pics from east European websites?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20221 posts)
The only folks on our "not" list are mean. You know bullies. They come in many colors: chip on the shoulder, takes offense easily, every is entitled to their opinion, then there are the bigots, racists, and folks that generally want to feel superior by tearing others down.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(151 posts)
LTSC thank you very much.

Ms. G, you better let us know when ya'll do. Don't MAKE us come down there, oh yeah, that wouldn't be a bad thing would it? lol

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3183 posts)
Wolf, you know you had me at "darlin'" We will head your way one of these days SOONER than later! We'll give ya fair warning. haha.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
Lady & Wolf, you're a very nice looking couple.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
Thank you very much, ma'am. And you even still liked me after meeting me in person...in both forms. I've lost 150lbs this year and at my target range now. Other than my square footage, the only change has been my self-confidence. The flirting and mind are stil the same darlin (wink). Can't wait for the next run....

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3183 posts)
As far as the overweight male goes, there is a guy on here that I've flirted with for years now. He was large. He is now not large. I thought he was sexy at the heavier weight, and I think he's still sexy at his fit weight. He's prob lost over 100 pounds this past year.

So not everyone has that mentality that fat just ain't sexy. It wasn't/isn't about the "fat" for my attraction to him. It's about the man behind the smile, the intelligence and the flirtatious wit. Wolf, you know who you are. ;) Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
I haven't been on here in a while, so I didn't read all the replies below, but one stuck out: when the new couple in here posted about "chip on her shoulder" and yes, she was a bit hostile and bitter...well isn't THAT your answer as to why you are getting no response on a swing site? That is WAY more a turn off to anyone seeking sex than what you weigh. It's time to turn it around, if you want to have fun in swinging. You can either have that chip on your shoulder b/c you perceive that people are rejecting you because of your weight, or you can realize that it's the chip there that is unattractive. People prefer all kinds of sizes and shapes and colors and heights and preferences.

Here, I'll use this example yet again, since you are newer: My husband does not "prefer" redheads. Doesn't seek them out, just isn't his think to be attracted INITIALLY to a freckled redhead. He doesn't know why. No one in his past was redheaded and bitchy to him, etc. BUT Has he been attracted to freckled redheads and has he had sex with them and has he gone on to become great friends with them? YES! The sex appeal goes beyond weight, or hair color, or freckles. It's attitude, it's a genuine smile, it's flirting, being confident, wearing what you know fits and looks good on you no matter what size it is, holding your body w/ confidence and assurance. It's also grabbing him by the hand after she knows he's interested and leading him into the bedroom and saying, "I want you to fuck me." That worked for him with a couple of fun REDHEADED FRECKLED friends, attractive, not perfect women.

Now, if he was looking at profile pics, he might have scrolled right past them. Yes. Maybe that's too bad. And if the chip on your shoulder is regarding that, then I'd say it's a waste of a good chip. Because there is nothing that whining, complaining, griping, bitching, and posting can do to change that dynamic.

Go boldly on and have a good time! Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
Thank you. A lot of people didn't realize how heavy she was because she carried it so nicely. But she finally put her nose to the grindstone and decided that she was done being overweight, and made it so. She made her first 40 mile bike ride only 3 months in and still about 230, and her first 60 mile bike ride while still about 210 pounds.

That said - neither of us ever tells anyone what they should or should not do. While some people are obviously dangerously overweight (or rather, maybe not dangerous for 35 years old, but definitely for 60), we think that's none of our business, unless someone flat-out asks us what we think (which is usually not the case).

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20221 posts)
"VA, I can tell you that as an overweight male, how I carry my self and the confidence level i desplay has little to do with it. "

Well, I will say that as much as women accuse men of being so shallow all the time, me losing 20 pounds made one helluva difference in how women treated me. Perhaps some of that came from my own improved confidence, though.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20221 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   162 to 171 of 395   End
TOPIC: Fat discrimination