Fat discrimination : Swingers Discussion 17431610151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Fat discrimination
TOPIC: Fat discrimination
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 395   End
User Details are only visible to members.
To each their own, and to each their self imposed limits. When we began out club 4 years ago as a house party where part of our business model was "we welcome all legal ages, races and sizes" the chicagoland club community told us "It's been tried and it will never work" Four short years later, we have expanded to 4 locations, one brick and Mortar and 3 private hotel wings, and 20 somethings party with 50 somethings, Blacks, whites, browns and the entire ethnic spectrum, and sizes 0-2s zeros party with size 30-32s. It all a state of mind and the mood that is created I shake my head and chuckle when I read profiles talking about with great pride how many people they DON'T want to meet, and brag about the number of people they turn down. makes no sense to me....go to a bar and save the cost of admission, or meet at a motel 6 in a room next door to the semi homeless guys, best of all, invite strangers into your home you have carefully vetted by whether the females ass fits on a placemat.....wow...GOOD times huh?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
Hi, Fun! :::::::::::Waving to you from the Naughty Corner:::::::::::::

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
Sls does not have a problem with posting Not attracted to Non HWP, Asian/African American males. I have it on my profile or did and never had an issue with anyone.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2159 posts)
FunHot, first of all welcome. And correct me if I'm wrong (hey, it happens sometimes), but your luscious lovely between the sheets? Are you saying you would not find her as sexy, luscious, etc, between the sheets if she was NOT BBW? because, I'm thinking, if she wanted to and did lose weight (her choice), then would you not love her and desire her still? or is it because she's BBW?

See the conflict?

Or are you saying you find EVERY BBW attractive and others don't know "what they're missing." I'm being a bit of a smart ass. But I do know people, couples where one of the half has lost a considerable amount of weight, and is still as desirable and satisfyingly exciting for their spouses between the sheets as they were 80-100 pounds ago. Be careful with generalizations.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
Not that I'm trying to be difficult, but.....

How is describing the personality of BBWs as if they are all like that any more meaningful than saying something like "They are insecure", or any more meaningful than saying that all blondes are twits, all beach bodies are vain, etc?

Everyone is different. Some BBWs are as you describe. Some are not. Some (insert type of person here) are (insert personality traits here). Some are not. BBWs are not some kind of other species.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18763 posts)
"Oops, here come the hwp police. "

Who?

I don't think anyone's going to criticize you for your choices, and nobody should.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18763 posts)
Sweet, when I met and fell in love with her she was 290+. Due to her having suffered strokes the doc recommended a gastric bypass. I love her as she was, as she is, and as she will be in the future.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(318 posts)
Guess I am a bigot cause I LOVE women with some extra to a lot. The thin types just don't do it for this injun'. Oops, here come the hwp police.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(318 posts)
Damn! Zinged that one, didn't we?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18763 posts)
last time i checked we all need loven love it all

La Crosse WI
Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 395   End
TOPIC: Fat discrimination