Fat discrimination : Swingers Discussion 17431610131
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Fat discrimination
TOPIC: Fat discrimination
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 395   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ln,

I'm happy to see what you wrote and I'm glad you're happy, and I am pleased as punch to hear that you "own what you have." Seriously. I know what it means vs just "dealing with it". It makes a big difference.

I'm glad our slightly rough introduction turned out better. Whether we are right for each other (by "we" I mean "anyone") in swinging is irrelevant. We all have different tastes and turn ons. The variety is what keeps this interesting.

I hope you don't mind if I repeat myself when I wish you both the best. Pleasure chatting with you, even if it sometimes got just a touch bit tense. I believe in being honest. Sometimes honesty can sting a little (and sometimes a lot), but at least we know we're dealing with "the truth", right?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19458 posts)
Thanks, Beach! Back at ya! And...btw...I do own every inch of the luscious landscape that is me......except on those days when age introduces me to all the aches, pains, creaks and groans that were hidden from me in younger days! On those days, I wish I was a sweet young thing with a nubile body. But, generally, I'm happy with what I've got!! All the peaks and valleys and all the scars remind me, every day, of the wonderful life I've lived, the gifts I've been given, and the obstacles that I've been able to overcome. And it's all mine! Who could ask for anything more?!?!

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
OK, fair enough.

All the best to you both.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19458 posts)
Ahhh, VABeach.....nice to hear from you again! We do not list our weights because we do not feel it is important. In browsing through profiles, I find that the weights that are listed are not always accurate anyway. Most of the time, when ages, height, gender are listed, they tend to be accurate. In my experience.....notice I say MY experience.....things like weight, sexual preference and even sometimes the pictures posted, tend to not always be accurate. Besides that, my weight tends to fluctuate. So, why post a number that is constantly changing? Other sites have other options such as "large"...."more to love"....etc. On those sites, we post out body type. SLS doesn't offer any of those options. My age and height and gender are pretty stable.....though I may start to shrink as I age! But, for now....those are more stable. Hopefully, that answers your question. And hopefully, my response was a lot less negative than you've found my past responses. ; 0 )

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
Might I ask you something LnTn.... and I am not attacking you...

Why do you list your weights as "0"?

I can think of two reasons:

1. You think it's unimportant. 2. You're not comfortable with the number.

In some people, there is a 3rd option - they're hiding something. This is not the case with you, as your pictures reveal you're "bigger people". I hope I have already been clear in previous posts that this is nothing to be ashamed of.

But, if the answer is #1 - why do you provide your height? Your age? Why do those things matter?

I, for one, think people who feel the need to not disclose their weight (or age, or height) are not "owning it", with "it" being who they are. When Mrs. VA was 250 pounds, damn hell that's what our profile said, and like I mentioned she *owned* it and enjoyed the lifestyle then as now. This is far better than when people hide behind zeroes (or outright laughable numbers), or put up pictures which reveal nothing.

I think you'd be happier if you "owned it" and didn't worry about those who don't find it interesting. I fear you think I'm picking on you or criticizing you. I'm not. Far from it. I'd rather you enjoy the lifestyle as much as you can, and I think you're holding yourself back a little from doing it.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19458 posts)
We agree with Party and Fred. We love the fact that we can be attracted to all different sizes, shapes, colors, etc. Fun and attraction, for us, can come in many different packages. Some of the packages are bigger than others. Some are wrapped pretty....some are not. Some are dented, tattered and torn...but, still get the job done! We enjoy the buffet....in more ways than one!

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
Their is always a tactiful way to get your point across, There is also a mean or none tactful way to get your point across. Somebody once told me "don't judge people on how they treat people they have things in common with" , "Judge them on how they treat people they have nothing in common with".

Reston VA
Username hidden
(34 posts)
There is indeed a militant and yes, "mean" element of all demographics in the lifestyle, and it is really a shame. As with anything else in life, a little civility, common sense and a a little common courtesy goes a long way. I read some of the profiles in SLS and other places and I just shake my head. They amount to laundry lists of what they DON'T want as opposed to what they do. As I club owner I get invited to events all over the country from clubs to conventions, and I shake my head while listening to 7s who fancy themselves as 10s bragging about all the people they DON'T play with. I hear the BBW community talking about "those" people and how they 'don't know how to party" I hear "other" groups where half of them, the lack of self esteem and self imposed stereotypes drips from the cieling, and the other half quietly sits back and grins knowing they are running a sexual/emotional scam. (notice how ambiguously I stated that?) Frankly, it's all too much work for me. Attraction to me and mine is situational, circumstantial, and can turn on a dime. many people don't realize the flirting and play can lead to the chemistry and attraction, as well as the reverse. Everyone is entitled to their preferences, prerogatives, and boundaries, all I am saying is that when taken to the hard extreme, and when it borders on "meanness" it becomes contrary to what my 10+ years in the lifestyle has taught me it is supposed to be all about....just my 2 cents

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Having a preference is not mean.

One does not need to degrade or insult those they are not sexually interested in.

I don't consider the "BBC ONLY!" women to be "mean". I don't consider women who hate body hair to be "mean". I don't consider women who want me to be at least 45 (or less than 30) years old to be "mean". It's what they want. This is about making your fantasies come true and living the desires of your id, not making everyone sing kumbaya.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19458 posts)
"I feel ashamed to say that I do have a preference for slimmer men."

I, for one, believe you should not feel any shame whatsoever to having whatever preference you have.

I have said this many times: Nobody should ever feel the need to apologize for what they do or do not find sexually appealing.

If you like thin men/fat men/muscular men/white men/black men/chinese men/castrated men/hairy men/hairless men/dwarf men/giant men/clown-wig-wearing men/funny men/boring men/blind men/blue eyed men/big-nosed men/no-nosed men/men with speech impediments/men with Ferraris

It's YOUR business, YOUR preference, YOUR choice - and that should be 100% OK.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19458 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 395   End
TOPIC: Fat discrimination