Fat discrimination : Swingers Discussion 17431610121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Fat discrimination
TOPIC: Fat discrimination
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 395   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This thread is actually quite timely to my current dilemma. I am going to a party tonight hosted by a couple who are long time friends from a now disbanded group. Their profile and club info all say seeking HWP. This clearly does not apply to me. I declined the last invite and told them this is why. I wouldn't feel comfortable at a HWP party. I know they are not "fatty haters" because I have played with them, but my concern is that the people who sign up because they are expecting to see only HWP people . I see no problem with people stating their preferences. I know I am not attractive to everyone. But I have worked too hard at becoming comfortable in my own body to have a "meanie" say something unpleasant because I am there.

Church Road VA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
I had some quality socks today. Nice car ride back in the crappy rain.

These DOJ fuckers are pissing me off. They take FOREVER to do anything!

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19166 posts)
as long as you have quality socks to go with the shoes...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
I truely understand about shoes- I love them!!

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Ring - I know!!! It's just that all kinds of shoes excited us!!! We're shoe fanatics!!!

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
Lol too funny. However all my shoes are sexy or fun to me- even my sleepers. I do not own an ugly pair of shoes and I do not try them to see if I will change my mine. In my opinion people are attracted to what excites them for whatever reason- so be. I think people need to accept it.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
This is my own opinion...but....if the shoe doesn't fit, don't wear it.....but, don't stop looking at shoes! Sometimes the ugliest shoes fit the best and serve you the longest. If you always go for the pretty, delicate sling back, you might find that they hurt like hell and the straps or heels snap far too soon. Variety is the spice of life....and I like flavor. Just saying....

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
Some people just do not want "handle " what they know they are not sexually interested in. Nothing wrong with that.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Ring2s.....I never suggested anyone have sex with someone to avoid offending them. All I am saying is I personally think the "alphabet soup" (BBW, SSBBW, HWP, BBC, WF4BM, and all the rest) is too big an issue in some peoples minds

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
party.... That is good you have a wide spectrum that excites you. Nothing wrong with that. It is good to know what you like and turns you on. I can appreciate that, But like you I know what I like. And it is not BBM - this should not be offending. I'm here to swing not to find a friend or spouse, but to have fun. If a friendship develps so be it. However, I am not going " to" have sex to not offend someone. Get real.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 395   End
TOPIC: Fat discrimination