Fat discrimination : Swingers Discussion 1743161011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Fat discrimination
TOPIC: Fat discrimination
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 395   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As a self professed BBW, I can only say this, in light of the most recent comments on this thread. First and foremost, I do not consider preferences people have for others as discrimination. It's a preference, just that. I also have preferences for those I choose to allow to experience what I have to offer. I state them, I adhere to them, and I am honest and polite if I am not interested. However, when someone chooses to use those said preferences as an excuse to spout out hateful, tactless and disparaging opinions of someone based on how that person looks, then they not only show that they are completely classless, they show me that I wouldn't want to get to know them even on a friendship level.

This "lifestyle", which is supposed to be so open-minded, is actually where I have seen examples of the most judgmental and hateful people I've ever come across. For those who have seen my earlier posts in this thread, may well remember, I've seen some pretty nasty people in my life.

Embrace yourself, and do not allow others' to control how you feel about that which you embrace!

Wexford PA
Username hidden
(133 posts)
Your profile is absolutely straightforward and refreshing. You know what you want, state it simply and respectfully, and what you do not want.

Welcome to the forums.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7399 posts)
Calling people "fatties" is disgusting. At least most of us will stay away from people who resort to such rude name calling! If you want to steer clear of a group, then at least be polite, ie "BBW" rather than "fatties". As for being blunt in your profile regarding no desire for a certain type, isn't it better to know right up front from someone's profile what they want to avoid rather than wasting your time trying to contact them? Personally, I'd rather read in a profile "No skinny white girls" so that I know right off the bat to pass them by rather than waste their time and mine!

El Paso TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
So true Shell we are are people sure some look good and skinny...So what? I teach my kids to never ever make fun of anyone!!! as for us grownups yall that make fun of BBW Please admit yall wana do them but they do not wana do yall....

Mickey

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4938 posts)
I do not think people understand or really, really realize how they hurt someone's feelings when they make comments or jokes about weight, even when they are just "joking". In my office they were joking, and there is a girl in there who is BBW. You just saw this look of defeat, of sadness and self loathing almost, cross her face when they were joking. They were not joking about her directly, but I mean seriously...when you crack jokes about a heavy lady.....how can she NOT take it personally?? It is very sad.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
welcome to the forums.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7399 posts)
I am a BBW and I agree that discrimination is another word for each persons choice. Some think that we are unhealthy, and bad in bed. Not all of us are like that. Just to set the record straight...I am 350lbs./40yrs. old with no physical health problems. I am energetic in bed and am still able to put my ankles above my head...lol. Not all obesity issues are a choice or just laziness. Sometimes it is uncontrollable situation. Best advice I have is to give everyone a chance just to chat. You may not click in the bedroom but you most likely will have a sincere friend for life. Who knows...maybe both. Dee

East Berlin PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
This whole discussion is funny, in a way. "Discriminating" and "discrimination" are two separate things. And when it comes to sexual attraction, it's even more ridiculous. Think of your single, dating days. Were you attracted to everyone, regardless of body type/ethnicity/personality/beauty? Probably not, unless there was a bit of alcohol involved. The bottom line is that we are attracted to whom we're attracted. This is the lifestyle, not an EEO symposium.

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(176 posts)
Discrimination is the act, practice, or an instance of discriminating categorically rather than individually. So, the way I see it if you are discriminating to any group of people for what ever reason, then you are practicing discrimination. And that is ok on a personal basis. Who would want to tell anyone that you can't have a choice to be with who you wish in this lifestyle? However, I agree there is no need to be rude to anyone. We see on profiles all the time, people stating their preferences against a group of people. "whites only (that's just our preference)" "we play within our race only" "tall guys only" "no short guys" "no bbws" and my personal favorite "well hung only" isn't that discrimination against little dick guys. Not Fair!. It's all about preference. Rudeness on the other hand is a different subject.

Bellevue TN
Username hidden
(34 posts)
Thanks kinddraggon! Have loved you posts and comments.

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 395   End
TOPIC: Fat discrimination