Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Fat discrimination
TOPIC: Fat discrimination
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 400   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hot Biscuits and OddCouple_93, thanks for the 2 snaps up, lol. This lifestyle is full of all shapes and sizes. If have a preference of a certain body shape, I'm certainly NOT going to put it in my profile, but I do always request a face pic before meeting folks. I can tell by the pic if there's a little extra meat on the bone, or a lot. I guess I have been lucky, I haven't experienced that sort of discrimination on SLS. If a person isn't interested, just be polite, say ur not interested at this time and move on, u don't need to hurt a persons feelings or waste their time or yours for that matter. I there is always going to be Someone ur not attracted to, but u don't need to be cruel or mean about it. Now I got in my 2 cents worth. Happy Times, and Have fun.

Stockton CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Totally agree with B&B and WetKitty, I don't want to know people that would discriminate against anyone for any reason. I also do not try very hard to be offended. If I come across a profile that states "No Fatties" then I just shake my head and pass them by. Poor people might know what they want but don't know a more tactful way of expressing it. Sad for them. There are plenty of "NON Fatties" that pass them up as well. We don't have a problem with a lack of interest, in fact I have seen an insurgence of young men that find a women with some curves and a little extra padding to be ubber sexy. As far as how long will SLS allow it, probably forever. There are plenty of profiles that state "we are not looking for....", or "NO.....", its not necessarily discrimination, just preference, better worded preference.

De Graff OH
Username hidden
(30 posts)
You're right on wetkitty!

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(151 posts)
I am a BBW and have never had a shortage of interested parties, men and women. Its in the attitude, sensuality and sexual confidence and energy. If a person wants to make a judgment from a pic, then thats on them, they are missing out, and missing the big picture! Its about fun!

Stockton CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
BandB that was very nicely said and oh so true. :)

Worthington MN
Username hidden
(387 posts)
As a self professed BBW, I can only say this, in light of the most recent comments on this thread. First and foremost, I do not consider preferences people have for others as discrimination. It's a preference, just that. I also have preferences for those I choose to allow to experience what I have to offer. I state them, I adhere to them, and I am honest and polite if I am not interested. However, when someone chooses to use those said preferences as an excuse to spout out hateful, tactless and disparaging opinions of someone based on how that person looks, then they not only show that they are completely classless, they show me that I wouldn't want to get to know them even on a friendship level.

This "lifestyle", which is supposed to be so open-minded, is actually where I have seen examples of the most judgmental and hateful people I've ever come across. For those who have seen my earlier posts in this thread, may well remember, I've seen some pretty nasty people in my life.

Embrace yourself, and do not allow others' to control how you feel about that which you embrace!

Houston TX
Username hidden
(133 posts)
Your profile is absolutely straightforward and refreshing. You know what you want, state it simply and respectfully, and what you do not want.

Welcome to the forums.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
Calling people "fatties" is disgusting. At least most of us will stay away from people who resort to such rude name calling! If you want to steer clear of a group, then at least be polite, ie "BBW" rather than "fatties". As for being blunt in your profile regarding no desire for a certain type, isn't it better to know right up front from someone's profile what they want to avoid rather than wasting your time trying to contact them? Personally, I'd rather read in a profile "No skinny white girls" so that I know right off the bat to pass them by rather than waste their time and mine!

El Paso TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
So true Shell we are are people sure some look good and skinny...So what? I teach my kids to never ever make fun of anyone!!! as for us grownups yall that make fun of BBW Please admit yall wana do them but they do not wana do yall....

Mickey

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
I do not think people understand or really, really realize how they hurt someone's feelings when they make comments or jokes about weight, even when they are just "joking". In my office they were joking, and there is a girl in there who is BBW. You just saw this look of defeat, of sadness and self loathing almost, cross her face when they were joking. They were not joking about her directly, but I mean seriously...when you crack jokes about a heavy lady.....how can she NOT take it personally?? It is very sad.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 400   End
TOPIC: Fat discrimination