Fat discrimination : Swingers Discussion 1743161081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Fat discrimination
TOPIC: Fat discrimination
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 395   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"No one should be calling people nasty names on here for their honest opinion. "

I would normally agree with you, but the post was in response to one of the nastiest posts I've ever seen on here. And that's saying a lot.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19081 posts)
Seduction4two, I made a mistake about who you were referring to. Your post came right after her rant at me, so I assumed it referred to me. I've just now written an apology email to your profile. I'm sorry for this misunderstanding, and hope you can understand. I'm not aware of the person who posted on Safe Sex, but what you've written about his statements is certainly repulsive. Vabeachcouple33, thank you for stating that she wasn't referring to me. I appreciate your effort to clear it up. I haven't posted much at all on this site's forum, and her vitriolic attack on me was shocking. No one should be calling people nasty names on here for their honest opinion. I thought that people could give their honest but respectful opinion on here? If you go back and read my first post, you can see that I was speaking in general terms, and not at all referring to naughtynfunlover specifically. Actually, I'm sorry I ever opened this and posted on this topic. It's just too much of a hot button topic that I obviously should stay away from in the future. Thank you again to both of you for clearing this up for me, and I wish all the best for you both.

Austin TX
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I really don't know why anyone is giving this dude the time of day. Don't feed the troll. It only encourages him.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Funguy,

I have never communicated with you, and have no clue why you felt that any of my posts were directed at you. I'm merely repeating what Bilady the troll was posting.

He posted that he is dishonest about his age, that he is 28 years older than his wife. He posted in the Safe Sex fora that he impregnated a willing swinger. He posted that overweight women smell bad. He referred to vagina as tuna.

He is a repulsive human being that should be ignored.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
She's not talking about you.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19081 posts)
Well, naughtynfunlover you certainly are angry. You are really upset at someone, but you don't even know anymore about me than the few lines you read. Certainly not enough to evoke such anger. Usually when someone can get that angry at a total stranger for what he said, they are really angry at themselves. I don't think it's so "fun loving" to call someone an asshole just for posting an opinion. Why did you start this if you weren't looking for honest opinions? Maybe you should have included that you only want people to post things that only agree with your opinion. It's just rude to call someone you don't even know an asshole on here! Just rude. I was not rude to you! Seduction4two, you're not talking about me. I've never in my life posted in Safe Sex. Never impregnated anyone except my exwife. It's just wrong to post things that are totally untrue about someone. Go sling your careless defamation elsewhere. I hope you've misread. These posting on here these past few days are the first I've ever posted on this site, and from the treatment that I've gotten here, I won't be posting anymore.

Austin TX
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Oh, nevermind, I misread :)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
No no, post away, I'm just saying, ignore the trolls, you know? just think about it, who on earth would post such shit, if not a troll? Trolls starve when you don't pay any attention to them.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Sed ok i will i don't post here all that often like some of you so i don't know all the reg trolls out here, thanks for the heads up

Holland MI
Username hidden
(58 posts)
Guys really, just ignore him, this is the same person that posted in the Safe Sex that he has impregnated a swinger. Please!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 395   End
TOPIC: Fat discrimination