Fat discrimination : Swingers Discussion 17431610361
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Fat discrimination
TOPIC: Fat discrimination
GoTo Page: Less ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Start   361 to 370 of 395   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes Sir

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
Get on all fours for me G....

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19104 posts)
woof.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
I guess that puts a different spin on " give a dog a bone" huh

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
They are always trying to steal the spotlight on my photo ops.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
bdh did you notice your dog is wanting your piece of " wood" lol cute pict ( sorry to derail )

If you do not like what the people have in their profile move on. If you do not like what their response is to your email , move on. If they piss you off, block them.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
i know no ones perfect and i thought sls were real people not fake plastic barbies i am so mad the other thing is too your just fucking doesn't really matter what the pussy looks like fat or small we all still want orgasms and want to cum fuck yall that act that way go on the website for fake bitches sorry but im mad"

Let me tell you something. There are people in this site who are the most genuinely loving and kind people I have ever known. I understand you are frustrated, and I have been in the past over various issues as well. But please do not say that people here are this or that about people who are of the utmost character. Sorry to rant as well...but not happening. I do hope things get better for you and that your frustration lessens.

Barbie.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I'm all gristle.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Are you saying you'll have sex with absolutely anyone? I'm sure like anyone else you have certain things you are and aren't attracted to. Why do you get so upset at people who like or don't like certain things?

Although neither the wife or I are "thin", I think it's not very accurate to call everyone who is "plastic".

You're getting WAAAY too worked up about this. If you'll have sex with absolutely ANY cock/pussy that's your business. But almost everyone else has some types of people they aren't interested in, and they really shouldn't have to apologize for that.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19104 posts)
i know no ones perfect and i thought sls were real people not fake plastic barbies i am so mad the other thing is too your just fucking doesn't really matter what the pussy looks like fat or small we all still want orgasms and want to cum fuck yall that act that way go on the website for fake bitches sorry but im mad

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Start   361 to 370 of 395   End
TOPIC: Fat discrimination