Fat discrimination : Swingers Discussion 17431610301
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Fat discrimination
TOPIC: Fat discrimination
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... More 
Start   301 to 310 of 395   End
User Details are only visible to members.
How dare you. You do not know me to make such a determination of my character, who the fuck do you think you are? For you to say "I'll break a rib" implies that because I do not weigh 300 pounds I am fragile and breakable...and weak. And let me tell you something. I have carried a 50 pound ruck sack on my back, marched 10 miles while carrying a M16 rifle. For you to make the implication that my body is weaker or more fragile than that of a BBW pisses me off. No, I will not break. Never fear, you will not break my rib. I have given birth to a 9lb 11oz human...you, my dear, will not break me in half. So never fear.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
I think the person who said that everyone has a preference, hit it right on the head.

*I* am attracted to women who's ribs do not show through their skin. Which is not any different than those people expressing their desire for a HWP woman only, which was the point of this whole thread was it not?

And to those who are slim that took offense to my saying "I don't want to feel like I'll break you.", perhaps there is an underlying sensitivity where my courtesy came across as a challenge, which is not the case. I never insinuated slim women were frail. I said *I* was worried *I* would hurt you in some way. Your ablitiy to take it or not take it was never questioned.

I did not "break down" one size to promote another. I only gave *my* point of view.

Everyone is entitled to express their opinion, even if it means excluding some people, regardless of criteria, from optional activities. Not everyone gets a trophy in life.

Oakdale CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I just realized what the solution is -- the profile shouldn't include a specific weight. Why didn't I think of it before?!

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(8 posts)
You have a point there... for instance, an incredibly beautiful and svelte young woman contacted me when I was listed as a single, and I was thinking, "what's the scam?" But she liked my tits! Who'd'a thunk it? We struck up a conversation and she seemed genuinely interested in me. Sadly, she was a bit too far away for me to visit her, but if I were closer, I do believe she would legitimately want to play with me.

On the other hand, I was also called a "fat dumb old hag" by someone else around the same time, so... I guess I fear the worst. We are not approaching "hardbody" couples mainly because I assume they wouldn't be at all interested, not because they're not attractive. At the same time, we find the more zaftig couples sexy, and assume they would be more likely to be attracted to us, but that's probably just as erroneous.

It would be nice if the slenderer folk amongst us would put something along the lines of "we are attracted to all body types" more regularly in their profiles. (I have seen that occasionally and have been heartened when I have). I guess that's one advantage of sites that have you fill out a questionnaire or at least choose among criteria. That way, at least, I wouldn't have this fear I'm making a huge fool of myself. (I'm sure I do that in enough other ways, though!)

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(8 posts)
CMMD, I have been told this lots of times at parties. We meet people...I have actually been told by women "you are so sweet! I have to admit, when we saw you we did not talk to you because we did not think you would talk to us." With me, if you are sweet to me...I am sweet to you. I have been obese and I do not see myself better than anyone. Never assume that a person will be rude or snobby to you...it may be a skinny book, but do not judge it until you know.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
hahahaha, spank!!!

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
I just want to start out saying there are some beautiful people on this thread. I wish some of you were closer to us. I guess it works both ways, because in a way we are discriminating against "skinny" people. We don't even bother looking at profiles of people who are way smaller than us. I'm sure we are missing out on some great people, but we assume that they wouldn't be in to us larger people because they are smaller than us. I'm not sure if not being attracted to the skinny people is etched into our psyche because of society's reaction towards larger people. We don't even try to reach out to skinnier people on here.

Kalamazoo MI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I've decided to add, "No Gaping Cavernous Cunts" too!"

I know Carrie...I was like well just fantastic, all hopes of fucking him are now out the damn window!!!! p.s. it does help when you are on a plane, I totally use it for my "carry on" bag.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
I must admit I have been guilty of saying I don't want t feel like I am going to break a womans ribs when I give her a hug."

We have all been guilty of saying things I think. I have as well. I have hugged you...you are a great person, a handsome man...and I did not walk away with any broken bones heehee.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
it's not the weight that's the problem, its that your to short for it. and we do not discriminate about peoples height.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... More 
Start   301 to 310 of 395   End
TOPIC: Fat discrimination