Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Fat discrimination
TOPIC: Fat discrimination
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 397   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Discrimination is the act, practice, or an instance of discriminating categorically rather than individually. So, the way I see it if you are discriminating to any group of people for what ever reason, then you are practicing discrimination. And that is ok on a personal basis. Who would want to tell anyone that you can't have a choice to be with who you wish in this lifestyle? However, I agree there is no need to be rude to anyone. We see on profiles all the time, people stating their preferences against a group of people. "whites only (that's just our preference)" "we play within our race only" "tall guys only" "no short guys" "no bbws" and my personal favorite "well hung only" isn't that discrimination against little dick guys. Not Fair!. It's all about preference. Rudeness on the other hand is a different subject.

Bellevue TN
Username hidden
(34 posts)
Thanks kinddraggon! Have loved you posts and comments.

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
I just lost about 50 pounds. I still have a bit of weight to go to be on the high side of ideal weight range. I feel better, healthier, and sexier. I have been surprised at how many people find me attractive despite the weight listed on the profile. I am losing weight for me not for anyone else, hubby or anyone. I don't judge others that are overweight and I don't care why they are overweight. I don't need to know of their medical conditions, the lack of exercise, or other reasons for being overweight. I understand fat happens and if you don't do something to reverse it fat continues to happen.

I have an understanding heart for overweight women because I still am. Hubby has stated that he doesn't have a problem with some overweight women but there are limits to how overweight they are. Fair enough. He says there has to be something else to make up for the overweight issues. They have to be pretty or have a great personality. He won't 'do' a fat, ugly, woman with a crappy personality.

I think that is fair enough, I put his thoughts in writing on the profile and made it nicer to let them know that we don' go by pics alone or by numbers on the stats section. We have met some great couples and the weight is not a deciding issue. But when it is, there is a nice way to address it.

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Ha! Good one Ms. Sav! My compliments!

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
I discriminate against the illiterate!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17240 posts)
Mrs Sav tip toes in, puts down a bowl of milk and slips quietly out the door.

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Discrimination is different from being discriminating. To state I have a preference (whatever it is) is discriminating ,to be rude to someone how doesn't meet my criteria is discrimination.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I am all for discrimination in personal lifestyles. I don't think there is nothing wrong with discriminating against who ever you wish in the lifestyle. Fat, ugly, black, white, smokers, short guys, little dicks, what ever label you use. If you don't discriminate, then what do you do - fuck anyone that wants to be with you? Discriminating is another word for choice. So we all discriminate. (unless you do fuck anything) But I do see where you can have tack about it? sure. If I get a request from someone that is overweight, and I am not interested, I just say we are not compatable.

Bellevue TN
Username hidden
(34 posts)
I won't tell him to him to shove it up his ass I'm sure there is a crowd in there already.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
If you are truly obedient to them, I do not envy you for what they are going to instruct you to do with your well wishes....

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20500 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 397   End
TOPIC: Fat discrimination