Fat discrimination : Swingers Discussion 17431610101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Fat discrimination
TOPIC: Fat discrimination
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 395   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You are attracted to who you are attracted to. Period. End of story. I for one, am not attracted to stinky looking camel toes or trolls. But hey, thats just my preferance.

Lansdale PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
bilady33 Thank you for posting your rude idiotic stupid opinion, yes you have the right to play with who and what you find sexy,BUT to start off calling ANYONE FAT is rude, my wife is a large woman, and we know this , and that shes not everyone's cup of tea, but anyone who would have the balls to call her fat, online or to her face would have a world of trouble on their hands. I dont prefer to play with women that are way to skinny, but i never come on here or to their face and make derogatory comments about their body size, its nice that you did post what you did though, as it shows people what a a** you are and people can avoid you, again you are entitled to your opinion and what you like, but the wrong is how you express what you like, it shows you are not a nice man, and are rude, ignorant, and no one skinny or large i would want to spend any time with socially or otherwise, good riddance

Hamilton MI
Username hidden
(58 posts)
You can't put fat in the same category as ethnicity. Someone who is black, Jewish, etc. can't change that fact. I also include being gay in things you can't change. Fat can be lost. Also, being fat is a daily statement that you make about the state of your self esteem. Why did someone gain that much extra weight? Why don't they want to lose it and be healthy and more attractive? People tend to think about these questions when they see an obese person on a dating site. Yes, I said that fat is unattractive. I feel that way because fatness deforms the lines of the body and distorts the natural lines of the body that are viscerally attractive to someone who isn't. If you want to know your stage of fatness, google B.M.I. calculator and put in your stats.

Of course, I'm not saying it's okay to discriminate against fat people. I'm just trying to give my opinion of why I think people say "no fattys". Today 40% of Americans are in the obesity category. I read a statistic the other day that in ten years, 60% of the people in 11 certain states will be clinically obese. This puts a terrible burden of cost in health care on our govt. where we all pay for it. If you group fat people with ethnic factors about people that they can't change, then why would they ever have a reason to lose the weight and be healthy?

Our society is in a politically correct era, but only about things that people can't help. In my case, I find that lots of people put "no single men" in their profiles. This site even allows people to block single men from even seeing their profile! That's something I've never seen on another site like this. I think it's wrong because I've paid to be a full member on this site, so why can't I even look at all the photos on the site?! If they write on their profile that they aren't responding to single men, then that's fine, their choice, but to block people because they are single? Also, there's no one that blocks single women from seeing anything they want on the site. That, to me, is an undeniable form of discrimination. Why not write about that?

Austin TX
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I'm pretty sure this is just trolling, yes. i.e. just being a jerk for the sake of stirring up trouble and having a giggle at the ensuing chaos.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19929 posts)
"They don't smell right"?? I got news for you partner, the rankest crotch I ever had my nose in was a thin girl. I believe its a matter of hygiene. You either have it or you don't. I've never had any complaints-lol. I find your generalization both bizarre and close minded. If you have a preference for hwp, of course thats your option , and no one should be offended, but I am curious, if bbw is of no interest to you, why are you on this link? In other chat forums, I believe that is what is called a "troll" -one who comes to the forum for the sole purpose of being rude. Is that accurate?

Church Road VA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Wow classy stuff here!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19929 posts)
Proof that just because the internet provides the means to say something, doesn't mean it's actually a good idea to say it.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
Hi to all. We think BBW are sexy and very hot.

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Sexus, sorry for the delay in replying. The party was great actually. I steered clear of the host( the fattyhater) and he of me but I had alot of fun and made some good friends who i will be seeing more of at another party. and thanks for the welcome :)

Church Road VA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Never lower yourself to a "pity" fuck. I can't imagine people getting upset/angry b/c they're not your preference. That just is all the more reason not to be interested. My husband just simply isn't attracted to certain types, and his body will or will not respond. Simple as that. If I'm not attracted to you, you will definitely see it in my eyes. And if I am, then also.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7507 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 395   End
TOPIC: Fat discrimination