Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Fat discrimination
TOPIC: Fat discrimination
Created by: bihighpointcouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have been looking at a lot of members profiles here on SLS. I see this a lot, "NO FATTYS" I wounder how long SLS would allow some one to say No blacks No whites No Mexicans No Jews, or to discriminate against any other group? Why is discrimination ok as long as it is against a fat person?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 399   End
User Details are only visible to members.
HWP does not mean no fatties. HWP varies per the individual.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3972 posts)
When people say HWP they mean no fatties, but then again I've seen some rather odd descriptions of HWP based on the photos of said couples.

Calling anything like this discrimination is rather silly though. We've been rejected on looks a good number of times, and it doesn't matter why. Personally I'd rather know ahead of time to not mail a couple if they were not going to be interested in us.

Downers Grove IL
Username hidden
(25 posts)
OP: I have to say, I've never seen no fatties. I have read profiles where it's clearly stated non-whites not encouraged to hit them up. I agree with the other posters, it's preference. I say no bi or bi-curious men. That doesn't mean I hate them. I just don't want to explore sexual opportunities there, knowingly. And I say knowingly because motherfuckers are on the DL. I had one person tell me he made a mistake and can't change it. NO!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3972 posts)
Read Web M.D. 60% of Americans are considered overweight 30% morbidly obese. I have a fucked in the head sister-in-law that is morbidly obese her husband who was morbidly obese until he died. She tried to tell the rest of the family that the DR. told her and her husband he was glad he was 90llbs. overweight because of the treatment he was going to have to take. What a bunch of bullshit. A lot of the risk factors for cancer are the same for heart problems. I don't care if a chick is to heavy until they won't take no for an answer. If they are overweight and happy great .I choose to not be overweight and it is a choice and not to be with a chick that is overweight. That my friends is a preference not discrimination . Not a walking soul on this earth is perfect like Carlos mencenda (I know I didn't spell that right) said be fat and happy or lose weight Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(70 posts)
While I havent seen "NO FATTYS, NO BLACKS or NO JEWS", I have read profiles that stated they preferred only whites or those that were in athletically fit.

You are confusing the word discrimination with preference.

You even say in your profile, "not looking for Ken or Barbie, they are fake...we are looking for real people". That seems a little harsh.

Like others have said, "you will never please everyone" and you just have to deal with that concept.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(29 posts)
I agree!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
You will never please everyone, no matter how hard you try. To some you are too thin, to others you are too heavy. I have learned the hard way what happens when you are too much of a pleaser and see your self worth solely in how others see you or perceive you. Trying to please others will only make you miserable, trust me. If you love yourself and have confidence in who you are...people will be attracted to that. Heavy or thin, nothing is more sexy than confident.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
We feel that people of all different shapes and sizes are beautiful.

Olmsted Falls OH
Username hidden
(4 posts)
yeah im heavy myself, and its hardto find someone to play with. We are not Barbies anymore.Its so easy to be hurt about ones weight.

Pahrump NV
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hot Biscuits and OddCouple_93, thanks for the 2 snaps up, lol. This lifestyle is full of all shapes and sizes. If have a preference of a certain body shape, I'm certainly NOT going to put it in my profile, but I do always request a face pic before meeting folks. I can tell by the pic if there's a little extra meat on the bone, or a lot. I guess I have been lucky, I haven't experienced that sort of discrimination on SLS. If a person isn't interested, just be polite, say ur not interested at this time and move on, u don't need to hurt a persons feelings or waste their time or yours for that matter. I there is always going to be Someone ur not attracted to, but u don't need to be cruel or mean about it. Now I got in my 2 cents worth. Happy Times, and Have fun.

Stockton CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 399   End
TOPIC: Fat discrimination