Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Events geared for BBW and those of us who love them
TOPIC: Events geared for BBW and those of us who love them
Created by: moonflower
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are the owners of the Moon Flower Resort in Muna, Mx. We were planning a very special event for BBW. Now I don't know. We are in the process of doing a SINGLES thing. Almost 40 people signed up for it and very few actually confirmed. We love making people happy. Yet, I don't know, some just want to see their name I guess. I had one reply that said (Remember we are in Mx.) "Do I get a discount if I bring SMOKE"??? We would really like to do this BBW event. Would those who know and care please help us with some input?? Bare Hugs, Lisa & Jack

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
MOonflower

yes there are lots of people who do want to attend BBw events. But like all newbies there can be alot of insecurity and uncertainty. Just make sure that you require a deposi9 say half the donation if you are requesting the same to make sure you can cover expenses. Puting on an event is expensive.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
We are the owners of the Moon Flower Resort in Muna, Mx. We were planning a very special event for BBW. Now I don't know. We are in the process of doing a SINGLES thing. Almost 40 people signed up for it and very few actually confirmed. We love making people happy. Yet, I don't know, some just want to see their name I guess. I had one reply that said (Remember we are in Mx.) "Do I get a discount if I bring SMOKE"??? We would really like to do this BBW event. Would those who know and care please help us with some input?? Bare Hugs, Lisa & Jack

Progreso Yucatan Mexico
Username hidden
(15 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Events geared for BBW and those of us who love them