Encouraging others : Swingers Discussion 64254
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Encouraging others
TOPIC: Encouraging others
Created by: 2inVT The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Very nice posts here and I love reading them. Wow.

I surprised myself by pole dancing at the last swing event we went to...another woman encouraged me (a slim woman, very fit) to dance up there with her, and no, I was not drunk (had a few, but not drunk at all), so I danced. I'm not a dancer usually...but it was freeing and fun and sensual and people liked what they saw. To combat any insecurities, I focused on HER, and found myself enjoying it very much, even when I looked out at the people watching us.

When I first went to this particular club, all the way there I thought, "what if I'm the fattest one?" And now? It's ok if I am the fattest one...I still might be the "funnest" one too. My husband has been so good in this area...he thinks I'm beautiful no matter what, and that helps immensely. He loves this lifestyle just for the fact that it has improved my outlook about myself. More on that subject another time.

Kisses and ..."don't forget to dance." Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Wonderfully put! I have a friend who is BBW. She has lost 45 pounds in the last year, but is still over 200 pounds. However! This girl is one who has always been overweight, its just who she is. And she is SO PROUD of who she is, she is AWESOME! We go to Midnight Rodeo in Austin, and this woman gets on the dancefloor and MOVES! I'm going to tell you, she has the eyes of everyone in the room through her sheer confidence and sexuality. I don't think there is any man in there that she could not have. I love sitting there watching her, she truly is a woman in control of who she is. I think if all women had her attitude it would be a very different world. shelly

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Very inspiring and well said hot sexy vixen Fem.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I will share a saying that inspires me every day..........

"If you think you are right, you are correct.........if you think you are wrong, you are correct." Elenor Roosevelt

It all goes to the power of the mind.........whatever you think, your body will follow.

I have met so many people who think I am so strong and full of self-esteem. Not so true. I just prefer not to wear my insecurities like an accessory. And maybe, just maybe, they are correct. All I know is, that little annoying voice in my head is wrong! So, I tend to believe the other's view of me than myself's view. They aren't influenced by my voices and they see what is true, not what I believe to be true.

So, to change the way I think about myself only convinces that voice to shut the hell up!!! Everyone can't be wrong! So that voice must be!

My psych paper in college was all about how I appear to be this "pillar of strength" but inside Im really a crumbling ruin. So, do what you do cause you love to. Be who you want to be cause you want to be. No one will be the wiser and you may actually start to believe it yourself.

Once you tape the mouth of that inner voice with duct tape of positivity ~ not only will everyone around you be influenced, but your soul will be transformed as well.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Very nicely said JMM, very nice indeed.

carleen

Edison NJ
Username hidden
(136 posts)
Good for you Audra!

I love horses. I have not ridden one in a little while and I sure miss that. Can I come ride one with you? LOL!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I know how it feels when you are doing something you love, and you get comments like "your to **** to be doing that". In my case, it is horse back riding. I LOVE to ride, and I usually ride what others call a pony. My horse stands 13.2 hands (4 inches is a hand). He is built like a tank though. I'm pushing the scales again close to 300. My horse will out pace everyone I'm riding with, and do so for HOURS! Of course, it is also nice to hear once in awhile "it is great that you are getting out, you look like you are having fun, and lord knows your horse is enjoying himself". I have myself encouraged others that were actually smaller than me that it is okay to start riding, and I personally have given them lessons. It is great to pass on something we enjoy to others that thought they couldn't enjoy it as well. Keep up the good work ladies. We will conqure LOL

Audra (female half)

Enterprise AL
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Redbettie,

Mmmmmmm, I love forum lurkers! Especially long haired sexy redheads. (Looks down and toes are curled) uh huhhhhhhh!

I went back and re-read your posts. I wanted to re-welcum you to the forums. Perm was on the ball that day! She's the best! I am thrilled that both the Mr. and Mrs. are posting! YaaY! I missed that before and I really love it when couples share everything in the lifestyle, especially the forums. Wink! Wink!

I am so happy you do share with us in the forums. Please continue and as often as you wish. I wish more people would take and speak their minds in here. We need so many more opinions because we are not complete without them. The forums are where people can give and gain far more back from, including that self-confidence. Swinging was never meant to be kept to a select few. It is all about sharing ourselves. Thank you for the encouragement you are giving to other too!

Vini Vidi Vici! RaveN ( :~ (looks down again, toes are really curled, licks lips, nods head! licks lips again) *WEG*

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Damn Girl! I'm happy for you! Kudos! I know when I was belly dancing and in a much smaller size, how much I feared I would make mistakes and was sooo subconscious that others looked or danced better. I grew out of that stage too thankfully. If I stopped and listened to those little voices every time they talked to me (which is all the time), I would also not be having as much fun in life either. Life is too short not to accept our short comings and get on with things anyway. I totally agree that every time a person doubts they can accomplish something, that's the best time to prove to yourself you can.

Great posts! I admire you so much! You have inspired me to tackle a few things I have been putting off due to confidence issues! Watch out world, here I come with a smile! When I fall, just laugh as loud as you want cause I'll be laughing harder! Best thing is, at least I am doing it! Isn't that what life is all about anyway? Living........

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Encouraging others