Does anyone else do this : Swingers Discussion 2030741011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Does anyone else do this
TOPIC: Does anyone else do this
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
User Details are only visible to members.
What you have to understand is that everyone finds something different attractive. Just the same way you view your weight, someone views hair color, geeky-ness, muscle tone, penis size, race, etc.etc. If someone ha contacted you, they are obviously interested.

You've obviously done something right to catch their attention. They liked one (or more) of your photos. Maybe they liked your profile. Who knows? I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just go with the flow and see how things play out.

Waco TX
Username hidden
(44 posts)
its not easy...women are constantly bombarded with advertisements telling them that they are supposed to be the unattainable....19, 6' tall in bare feet, 110 pounds. The "ideal" is roughly 2% of the genetic population. Look at Oil of Olay products designed for women my age....yet the model in the advertisment of it, telling me that it will make my skin look younger....is probably all of 18 years old. Or Spanx...telling me my fluffy ass will be a size 3.....the model of it IS a size 3...without the Spanx haha.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Weight should not be the issue!! take it from us we are new to the LS and have it expirienced it. Im 6` and 240 lbs and my lovely wife is a little chunky as i like to say and we have some gorgoues people as playmates. Its personality as well as you ability to socailly interact that turns some peoples heads. Sometimes i think people worry about wieght which in turn lowers thier self esteem. Mrs Naughty is a beautiful lady and yet she has guys continually hitting on her and she still thinks she is unworthy. WTf IT IS FRUSTRATING but i think she is finally realizing inside beauty shines just as bright as outside.

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
I have done this with younger guys, yeah. It is totally your not feeling worthy enough to be "good enough" for them and insecurity. Trust me, I wrote the book on it. I have actually asked 26 year olds WHY they would want to fuck a 39 (STILL) year old woman when they could go to a club and fuck a 22 year old. It is something I still work on, I had an omg hot college guy ask me if I was with someone just a few months ago and I had such a DUHHH moment it was ridiculous. After now, I floated 6 inches above the ground. You just have to accept the idea that you are worthy. Noone can do this for you, you have to look at the person in the mirror and know that you are as good as anybody. Does it happen to others? Oh yeah. And not just about weight, as I have said.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
We're a big couple and we're new to the lifestyle. When we're looking for other couples, we'll skip over anyone who isn't around our weight. We just sort of assume that they won't be interested. We've actually passed up on people who contacted us first (mainly single guys) because of this. We are trying to work on our weight, but it's a long process.

Does anyone else do this? Or in your experience has it not mattered?

Tacoma WA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
TOPIC: Does anyone else do this