Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Does anyone else do this
TOPIC: Does anyone else do this
Created by: sexycubbycouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
We're a big couple and we're new to the lifestyle. When we're looking for other couples, we'll skip over anyone who isn't around our weight. We just sort of assume that they won't be interested. We've actually passed up on people who contacted us first (mainly single guys) because of this. We are trying to work on our weight, but it's a long process.

Does anyone else do this? Or in your experience has it not mattered?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think it is natural for people to look for others that are more like themselves. Nothing wrong with it in the least.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Probably showed his wife that he was actually on SLS and planning something...more like it, I imagine.

People are stupid.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
"Just a few months ago we had a couple write us who where Hwp and really cute, we took a chance and wrote back stating an interest in meeting, they had the nerve to write back telling my wife that they only wanted to fuck her and she could leave her fat ass husband at home."

Responding this way to an initial contact is shitty enough - to do so in response when THEY initiated the contact is so outrageous I am just stunned.

Dare I say - while most women would be pissed off - a small number would be wildly turned on by such a thing and go for it. Such a tactic might work once in a while, which is why they do it.

We had a couple email us, chatted back and forth for a couple weeks, and then 3 hours before we're supposed to meet them, we got an email saying "Sorry showed my wife your pic and she said no". Asshole...

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20271 posts)
The messed up thing about it is that the other couple contacted sweet first, they were just responding. To come back with an insult is rediculous. We would never contact another couple presuming individual play. If you're not attracted to one of the members of a couple, then you don't contact them. Plain and simple.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1435 posts)
Actually, you could have contacted one of the staff.

People disagreeing is one thing, but management doesn't look favorably on outright rude and insulting email.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1282 posts)
they had the nerve to write back telling my wife that they only wanted to fuck her and she could leave her fat ass husband at home."

omg. OMG. I'd ask you if you emailed them back telling them about themselves, but how do you argue or fight back against a person that is intentionally and maliciously mean and cruel. I do not fight against such people. I just don't want to be dirtied by them. Look at it this way. You could have wasted your time getting to know pricks such as these. Better for you to know before you waste time.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
sweettart, I hate to say this, but it might be a function of where you live. I checked your profile and expected you to be MUCH larger - based on how you described things. There are several guys with your build that get action down here.

Waco TX
Username hidden
(44 posts)
Funny how I thought I was the only one who d did that

Amherst NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
-we'll skip over anyone who isn't around our weight. We just sort of assume that they won't be interested.

We skip over most profiles with thinner folks because WE aren't interested in them. We both prefer play partners with more padding.

If someone contacts you (since you both have your weights in your profile), then assume that they are interested. As long as YOU are interested in them, don't sell yourself short.

Having said that, though, we've been contacted by slim, HWP and even self described "athletic" couples (probably captivated by Mrs O's boobs), but have usually not met with them. If the attraction isn't there, it isn't there. No one should "take one for the team" just to meet with folks.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1282 posts)
It can be very tough sometimes being a larger couple. We have met all shapes ,sizes and colors and its definately more about chemistry and attraction than height, weight etc.

Boston MA
Username hidden
(52 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Does anyone else do this