Do you see yourself the way others do : Swingers Discussion 57946
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Do you see yourself the way others do
TOPIC: Do you see yourself the way others do
Created by: 2inVT The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Pehaps the differance in the way you alctually look. Sometimes the human pschye picks up on subconcious clues to the inner workings of the brain. You may appear juat as/ more ravising than normal or even when you're are looking your best. Perhaps you have an extreme level of mental stress and dueress and THAT is actually what you are seeing. Not the actual you ,even thoug you may compromise the nearby roses into an inferioriority complex,but what your minds eye is seeing is the stress of the upcoming meeting/confrontation/court hearing,whatever the greatest mental duress maybe at the moment.I know for CERATAIN that there have been times that I was dressed to the ''10'' and looked better than ever in my life,but because I was heading into an extremely stressful situtaion and caught myself in a mirror,it appeared to my mind that I looked somewhat less then impressive. All in the mind at the moment. Turned out I got hit on by the PDA and a couple assistants afterwards. THEn when I looked in the moirror I dcouldn't help byut see what others were seeing. Proffessional, classy, stylish and prepped and confident. So, whats it mean? MADA. It's all in your head.

chuck

Cumberland MD
Username hidden
(1592 posts)
Oh Pshaw! I just luv it when ya talk dirty to me!

Jim :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
See Va, you can call me sweetie darlin. We've been cyber buddies for some time so I don't find it obnoxious or familiar. You big piece of bionic hipped man candy you.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
LOL, L. Be afraid! Be VERY afraid! ROFL

Just yankin' your chain, sweetie, darlin'.

Jim (throwing his arm around L's shoulder and being obnoxiously touchy-feely)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I try not to ask how other's see me. I'm afraid of the answer. ;-(

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
The saying, "I am my own worse enemy," is a very true saying.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17963 posts)
OK, 2inVT, I'll bite on this one, although with fear and trepidation. LOL!

It's not like you to simply go fishing for compliments, so I know that's not what you were doing. So here's what I think, for what it's worth.

What about you is different today when you looked in the mirror vs a couple weeks ago when you thought you looked pretty damn good in that outfit? Chances are it wasn't something about your physical appearance. I think when this happens, the change is in your BRAIN, not in your external appearance.

Everyone has days when they feell "up," feel good, and feel like they can kick ass. And everyone has days when they feel "down," feel a bit overwrought or overburdened, and would like to run off and join the circus.

I suspect that your mental/emotional state is what was different between now and 2 weeks ago. And I think that's a very normal thing. How you view the WORLD today vs a couple weeks ago is what is making the difference.

And photos have a way of making us look either better than we do most of the time or worse than we do most of the time, depending on lighting, angles, and whether or not they caught us with one eye drooping, in the process of changing facial expressions, or whatever.

I suspect you're just having "one of those days." I wouldn't waste time worrying about it. Maybe tomorrow you'll be feeling more "up" and then you'll like the way you look again.

Just my opinion.

Jim :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Do you see yourself the way others do