Do we really look as bad as we think : Swingers Discussion 66062
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Do we really look as bad as we think
TOPIC: Do we really look as bad as we think
Created by: funlovintxcouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 89   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wow, thats a trip. You know I never thought of size in relativity to being a BBW. I would not consider myself to be bbw (NOT that this is a bad thing at all, because I have been bbw and they ROCK), but I wear a size 14. I have really frickin wide hips LOL (birthing 3 half toddlers will do this to you lol), and it is impossible for me to ever wear a size 2. You would literally have to remove a portion of my pelvic girdle in order for this to be possible. I don't know, every woman's body type is just different I suppose. Shelly

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
When I met my friend from out of state yesterday, the first thing said to me when the door opened was that I was in NO WAY a BBW. I heard the compliment several time throughout our visit, and it was nice to hear those sincere words. A size 14 is a BBW and I will always consider myself one with a smile. I have been told many times I look younger and that also is a huge compliment.

It's definitely all in perception and how proudly you carry yourself!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
no u do not not sure about most men but i love the looks of a bbw very much

New Springfield OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
L just hope he doesn't pick up a package and ask the clerk "Do you have a larger size ?"

He'll NEVER come home

Adams MA
Username hidden
(211 posts)
Gee, that makes TWO offers today I'd have trouble refusing! We'll just have to get 'er done! S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Well, I'd be happy to take the pictures. In fact, I'm thinking that would be a great "weekend with no swinging plans" plan! You two can come up here, we'll break bread and do some photos!

I could make a smart comment about your brother being in India to try on condoms, but I won't go there, rofl.

Oh, by the way, does this mean I'm kissing your ass, or are you kissing mine? ;-)S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Out of every 10 pics we take, 6 are deleted because one of us doesn't like the way we look in them, lol.

Seriously, the face pic I saw of Mrs 2 was a really terrible one. But part of that might be because the photographer (and I actually saw some of his other pics that day) just isn't a good one to be taking "portrait" shots. One thing is photographing an event, a new photo, or a pile of people in a hot tub. Another is understanding how to take a portrait shot without making it look like a mug shot. I've taken a few of Mr and Mrs 2, and I thought each and everyone of them turned out well. And I'll be happy to play "photographer" once again for them! S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Thanks, Mrs 2. They all looked great. If you've got bad photos of yourself, you must be hiding them somewhere else!

BTW... loved the shot with the kitten!

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1281 posts)
VT if you lived closer hun we'd be happy to take some GREAT pics of you. I love having mine taken, and hubby does a pretty good job of it. I also take pics and people have been very happy with them. Hugs

Fort Knox KY
Username hidden
(47 posts)
-Of course, the fact that I don't photograph well, as a subject, may have something to do with it. SandJ saw a face pic of me the other day, that had to do with my work, and agreed that it was a horrible picture LOL. That photo is due to be re-taken, but in the 10 years that particular photographer has taken my picture, he's yet to take a good one.

Your attitude has a lot to do with how you photograph. If you don't like having your photo taken, you'll never take a "good" photo except when you're not anticipating it. My mom HATED having her picture taken. Any time she was "forced" to pose for family photos, she looked unhappy. She would then use that as an excuse to NOT have her photo taken. "I look terrible!"

My wife, on the other hand, is a ham. Point a camera at her, and she's "on." Put her on stage and she glows. It's almost impossible to take a bad photo of her.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1281 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 89   End
TOPIC: Do we really look as bad as we think