Do us all a favor : Swingers Discussion 63611
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Do us all a favor
TOPIC: Do us all a favor
Created by: 2inVT The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 92   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Raven, So true, as my dear young friend has been down to 75 pounds before I met her, and is now around 92-95, thank God. I worry about her, of course, and we are like mother/daughter in addition to being friends. A GOOD mother/daughter, not a harmful one.

Most profiles I read here on SLS help me step out of my insecurities somewhat. My husband loves this site and the emails we get, and the positive responses I hear...I've heard it said that to negate one negative statement, you need 1000 positive ones, and that certainly seems to be true, if we listen to the positive ones, that is! He just usually nods and says, "that's what I try to tell her," if someone gives me a compliment.

My young friend struggles with the exact same issues, so why are we as women seemingly battling each other all the time? Do men do this? Maybe with height or something? Would like to hear their points of view on this subject also.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Gina, I met a lady tonight who was a few years older than me and 98 pounds. We chatted briefly and I really saw her as a truly beautiful soul. We also had the exact same problems and viewpoints, but at different ends of the scale. My heart went out to her as she told me what it is like to be so thin and how it affected her self esteem. She also understood what it was like to be on the heavier end of the scale, even though she had never been there personally. I had to say we connected quite a bit in that brief encounter, and she left quite an ever-lasting impression on my soul.

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Why are women so hard on other women? This seems to be a trend of some sort. The guys don't do it, and the real men out there just find beauty in all women, men like my husband. It's us women who seem to be cruel to each other, and it's so unnecessary. There's a real need for kindness, and I'm surprised that it's needed even in this lifetyle, where I feel uplifted and encouraged many times, but when reading these posts, find competition and pettiness. Please, let's embrace each other. I think, being Bi, that I hopefully am beyond that, where I can see beauty in any woman, shape and size unimportant. Yes, I'm attracted to more voluptious women, the bounce of ass, the sway of a breast, the softness of skin. But I've also been with slender women who are toned also, and enjoy them too. I have a good friend, very young, who battles anorexia and bulemia, and we discuss this topic a lot. She and I have very parallel issues. We just manifest them differently. Her viewpoint of herself is as negative as mine is about myself at times, mostly coming from comments by our respective (but unfortunately, not respected) mothers. When I talk to mine, I tend to grab a bag of chips and a magazine. When she talks to hers, she eats and then makes herself throw up. Or doesn't eat at all. See the similarities? We are the same. And we both have husbands who love us dearly, just as we are. And we both have distorted viewpoints of our own beauty. Okay...let's stop it, as suggested. Thanks for this forum. Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Thank you funlovin. Feel free to use it all you want. We do not get to abilene very often but y'all are welcome at our place anytime.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(323 posts)
Al women have something to give to the lifestyle and those that judge a women by her size or shape, whether it be large or small. are missing some beautiful people. The lifestyle is like a cake, and the the icing is the sex but there is SO much more than the icing.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(323 posts)
Redskins, eh ? Well, we had one guy driving his big truck flying a Redskins flag around the parking lot before the first regular game oif the season. Haven't seen him flying it since <EG>.

Now, the Ravens fans, they've been having a high old time, lol.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Go Redskins huh?

Snips, I guess I never told ya I have no interest in sports . LMAO! Us Texans are friendly in many many ways ( :

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Marcus, You know what they say about Texas..... It's the friendly state *WINK!*

You have mail (:

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Welcum to the forums Marcus........

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Cum frame it in my bedroom honey........

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 92   End
TOPIC: Do us all a favor