Do Opposites Really Attract when it comes to fuller figured folks : Swingers Discussion 137823
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Do Opposites Really Attract when it comes to fuller figured folks
TOPIC: Do Opposites Really Attract when it comes to fuller figured folks
Created by: TaranisofGaul
Original Starting post for this thread:
Okay, here's a question.....

When it comes to Big Beautiful Women and Big Husky Guys, do opposites really attract?

I like larger women. (Anna Nichole Smith at 200 pounds is sort of my ideal of physical perfection). But it seems like smaller women like the BHGs like myself more than the BBW do. In my area, I know several couples where you see a big, big guy and a woman who is under 120 pounds. I know many couples where you see BBW with guys under 140 pounds. You don't often see two big people together. Last night I got hit on by some lanky chick. Not that she was unattractive, but she was just not what I prefer. The last woman that hit on me was a petite chick too. And the one before that. And the one before that.

Which is okay, when ANY chick hits on me I am flattered, even if they are not what I prefer. I can only recall maybe one BBW hitting on me. On the other hand, I have an average size buddy who is literally catnip for the larger ladies. BBW driving downt the street will turn around and come back to flirt at him or cat call. What I am wondering is do opposites really attract? Or is it a matter of some BBW feeling uncomfortable with BHGs becuase they think people are staring.

I was in a LOTR once with a gal much larger than me, whom I adored. She would get uncomfortable in fancy restaurants full of skinny folks, but when we ate at greasy spoon diners where other large people were at in rural towns were admitted she felt comfortable and felt like she fit in there.... (Personally I like diner food better than four star restaurant food - which is probably why I am a BHG, LOL...).

Any insights from BBW is appreciated.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
For me it is not so much about a "type", though I must say I do agree about shaved men with trimmed facial hair and the ropey arm veins. While I used to not like my men shorter than me, I am now okay with that as long as they are muscular or husky, which is my preference and was even when I was thinner. So from my standpoint, it is not about one size liking the opposite or the same. Like anything when you are talking about attraction it is the total package. From a physical standpoint there needs to be some attraction, but beyond that, a sexy mind goes much further.

Northfield OH
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Well, unfortunately, Dan and I both need to lose weight, so I think you could say we're a match physically, although he is in better shape than I am. He doesn't jiggle at all, and has great arms and legs, he just has that gut he'd like to get rid of. Me, I'm rounded in several areas (some good ones, some not as good).

We're both short for our genders. We are a pretty good match. Like I've said in our profile, we may not be perfect, but we are perfect for each other.

I like strength. I am attracted to arms and chests (well, come to think of it...in both sexes). I do not like to feel that I am bigger than my partner.

I don't know. There's nothing "set in stone" about what/who I find attractive. It's so individualized for me. Sometimes I love the guys with shaved heads and trimmed facial hair and large tattooed arms, and sometimes I like preppy guys with Armani glasses and a pointed face. I don't know that I have a "type."

But I do love those veins in your arms, guys....yum yum yum. The ropier the sexier.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I am a big gal and i have had a share of what I call "Big Teddy Bear" types, big husky men, but I have say my preference is for men 5'10" or taller and about 180 to 220 only. The sex is better I think. Big Teddy Bears are sweet and loving but they just don't rock my boat and can't get in all the positions I love. I really like a fit man with good abs and ass, who can thrust and who aims to please and who finds all my extra curves appealing.

Just my two cents!

Pismo Beach CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Okay, here's a question.....

When it comes to Big Beautiful Women and Big Husky Guys, do opposites really attract?

I like larger women. (Anna Nichole Smith at 200 pounds is sort of my ideal of physical perfection). But it seems like smaller women like the BHGs like myself more than the BBW do. In my area, I know several couples where you see a big, big guy and a woman who is under 120 pounds. I know many couples where you see BBW with guys under 140 pounds. You don't often see two big people together. Last night I got hit on by some lanky chick. Not that she was unattractive, but she was just not what I prefer. The last woman that hit on me was a petite chick too. And the one before that. And the one before that.

Which is okay, when ANY chick hits on me I am flattered, even if they are not what I prefer. I can only recall maybe one BBW hitting on me. On the other hand, I have an average size buddy who is literally catnip for the larger ladies. BBW driving downt the street will turn around and come back to flirt at him or cat call. What I am wondering is do opposites really attract? Or is it a matter of some BBW feeling uncomfortable with BHGs becuase they think people are staring.

I was in a LOTR once with a gal much larger than me, whom I adored. She would get uncomfortable in fancy restaurants full of skinny folks, but when we ate at greasy spoon diners where other large people were at in rural towns were admitted she felt comfortable and felt like she fit in there.... (Personally I like diner food better than four star restaurant food - which is probably why I am a BHG, LOL...).

Any insights from BBW is appreciated.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Do Opposites Really Attract when it comes to fuller figured folks