Discrimination- BBW : Swingers Discussion 1924541041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Discrimination- BBW
TOPIC: Discrimination- BBW
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 50 
User Details are only visible to members.
One thing about this game. Never take anything personally.

While I dont think im unattractive at all. We have been "turned down" by couples after we meet because while my wife, in my opinion, is a knockout.....Im a pretty average guy. Attractive, a nice guy, good in the sack, but Im not an underwear model with a 10 inch tool.

Sometimes with couples, the other man IS above average. Gym body. Big pecker. And overall really nice to look at...lol

So we end up in a situation to be very blunt. My wife would end up with a hottie. The other man would end up with a hottie (my wife)

But the other female would end up with me. Or sometimes the other way around and if you are talking purely sexual turn-ons may not be an upgrade from what they currently have.

So somebody somewhere ends up with "the shorter stick"

We've had in the past couples that email after a g-rated meet and say "We are really into HER....HIM....Not so much"

That can hurt to hear if you let it get to you. It can make you not want to do this anymore.

But then you get others who email and say...."You BOTH are HOT! Cant wait to play" And in our opinion BOTH of them are HOT.

And that makes it worth it!

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
I agree with you Gina G...that was an awesome analogy. To me...I just would feel awful if I found out that a man fucked me ONLY because his wife and Jay had chemistry, or that he just wanted to pop one off. I would be just devastated.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Joey, great post. You explained and compared that preference very well, and using the bald thing as an example will help others to realize it's not about you as a person, it's very much just about preference. Thanks for that. It makes sense.

G.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7085 posts)
By the way. I just took a look at your pics.

Looking at you....BBW doesn't come to mind.

I dont know what the rule is to label yourself that. But I sure dont see you as a bigger woman.

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
Youre right.

There are people on this site who dont like BBW There are people who dont like hispanic, black, what, bi, straight, fat, skinny, bald, hairy.........You name it

I wouldnt go so far as call it discrimination. Discrimination would be disqualifying someone from something that they could do just as well as someone else of a different skin color, weight, nationality, whatever.

Its preferences.

I have a friend that LOVES big women. I mean BIG women. He could jerk off all day to a naked 350lb woman and never get enough.

Me. There is no way I could get an erection let alone perform in that case. So if I opened a profile and it was a 350 lb woman. I too would pass.

I would be friends with a big woman. I would hang out with a big woman. But I couldnt physically perform to have sex with a big woman.

Why would I put myself in that position to meet someone I dont find attractive?

I shave my head because if I let my hair grow in I look like george from seinfeld. Which being my age especially sucks.

Some women find a lack of hair unattractive. Ive seen in profiles, "no bald men" Ive also seen profiles where thats shown as a turn on.

My point is. Dont concern yourself over people who are not matches.

I dont want to have sex with someone who doesnt find me attractive or worse, finds me unattractive. Id much rather have sex with someone who is attracted to me.

Im not attractive to every woman. But I am to enough that I have my share of fun.

Just keep at it.

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
It's kind of an old topic...probably nobody watching it any longer, but I agree with vabeach...so little information STILL on your profile. You don't say much about yourselves or what you're looking for. What is it that you mean by "like-minded" if you don't say what's on your mind? The photos you have up look good...we'd probably message you if you lived within reach...but we normally look for people who give us something to go on other than pics.

Still...if you ever travel through Virginia...let us know...we may be interested if we knew more...

Richmond VA

Username hidden
(533 posts)
Welcome to the forums Ansky

By no means is there a lack of people who have no interest in bigger girls. Mrs VA was bigger for some time and we had no lack of interest.

The key is to be open about who you are. Best I can tell from your profile, you have a female ass. That's it. If you have some pics up which give people an idea of what they're chasing down, you won't get people changing their minds (as much). Also, you have your weight listed as "18 lbs". I'm guessing that's not true. Basically, your lack of pics and lack of information on weight etc tells me you're hiding things. We virtually never email anyone with no pics.

It's not "discrimination" at all. People have their own ideas of what they are looking for. Since with your nearly blank profile, people are really just guessing - and the chances of a "hit" are much lower.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17524 posts)
I agree with Cayne if your seriously looking you need more pics and for sure at least a couple of the male half in the public view and you need more information on your profile.

And yes I know we just have one picture public but we have been on here for years are not seriously looking right now. When we were seriously looking we had more pics up.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16976 posts)
I'm inclined to believe it is more likely the fact that your profile is incredibly sparse and lacking in key details about you as a couple and what you specifically want out of your play partners. In your interest level section you barely list tame and moderate as "maybe". If we were seriously considering you as potential play partners that alone would give us pause.

I would also add a few more photos to your public section, with at least one of them being a shot of your male half. It is very irritating as a female on this site to look at profiles where the only public shots are of the female. The photos don't need to be nudes or particularly provocative but you do need more.

Windermere FL

Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Have been on this site for about a month with pretty much the me result every time..we talk I.M. exchange e mails , based on the conversation it seems that people are very interested.. Until they view our pics .. By no means are we an unattractive couple, but I am a BBw , and hubby is Hispanic. At this point I believe people don't like bbw's or Hispanics on this site..

Nanuet NY

Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 50 
TOPIC: Discrimination- BBW