Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Discrimination- BBW
TOPIC: Discrimination- BBW
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 49   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ditto BigDandLola couldnt have said it better myself! you go girl!!!!!

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
hahaha...thank you Sweetness! Must be good genes somewhere. It's certainly not righteous living.

My favorite childhood shows: oh wait...I think I'll start a new topic! :)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
but all the women in that show ended up dead...Give me Big Valley.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
Kind , I see your point! I guess the I love Lucy Show has no place for me ! I suppose I can move over to Bonanza , I am probably more of the Hoss Cartwright type anyway!!! Lol.

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Hey Ms G....You movin in on me here???!!! I thought i was making progress with Ms. kind....lol...just funning ya'll....

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Kind, I will be your Ethel! :)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
Thank you kinddragon!! And yes . you are right...I do like to laugh...most of the time at myself too!! lol...I can do some pretty dumb things sometimes ,,,( in fact some of my friends gave me the nickname of "big ol dummy" ) in a loving way of course!! lol.. I try not to take myself to serious .

Not ready to grow up in all ways just yet!!

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(23 posts)
good post Joey. And you are right. I was talking to a guy. Good looking, nice body..but not gonna see him anytime soon in a Calvin Klein commercial. He showed me a pic because I asked...and I said oh nice. If I may ask, how large are you? You seem to be very well endowed. He said you know...I have no idea. I have never measured myself. I said you know, that is a truly genuine and honest answer. And it is appreciated.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I will agree. We have had the most fun with people who at first we werent sure about. Kind of left their email in the inbox for a while and figured we'd come back to it.

We're into single guys. And obviously the "underwear models" that email us are nice to look at.

But theyre the ones who dont show, or are arrogant beyond belief and talk to us like we should be lucky that they are giving us the time of day.

Then we open an email from an "average" guy. And there is a well written, grammatically correct email. It references that he read our profile and he makes points as to why he thinks hes a match for us.

He includes face pics and others. Is not pushy but shows some confidence and seriousness.

THAT makes us take a second look and say...."I think he'll be fun"

He'll likely be one that shows up for a drink. And if his personality is as cool in person as online (usually is) he'll be following us back to our place an hour later.

We have a general rule that we dont play on the first date.

With "HOT" guys we tend to enforce that rule. Meeting them in person, nothing makes us want to invite them back on the spot.

Yet guys who we are like "What the hell, we're not doing anything...lets meet for a drink"..........A few hours later theyre walking out the door and we're in bed catching our breath from a wild night.

So while personality may not overcome if youre 200lbs overweight, contacting people who are turned off by overweight. Personality can go a long way when its borderline.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Thanks for the welcome ma'am...And being Texas ranch born and raised..the hat is just part of "getting dressed " everyday....lol...

I have truly enjoyed reading everyones input and thoughts here and feel like i have learned some things along the way..And I always look forward to your "take" on things here Gina.

Thanks again for the welcome.

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(23 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 49   End
TOPIC: Discrimination- BBW