Discrimination- BBW : Swingers Discussion 1924541011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Discrimination- BBW
TOPIC: Discrimination- BBW
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 49   End
User Details are only visible to members.
feel very free to start any thread you want! I love when people do that.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
As a former southern baptist, I laughed too!

Love the positive, honest posts in here. It's all so subjective. Desire, attraction, preferences, body image, etc.

Dee. I admire you for that post...you just simply write what you feel and think, no holds barred, no regrets.

I still don't always understand that, if you're not attracted to heavier people (and in fact, turned off), why do people continue to post in this particular forum and not in a forum where they would fit in better? I love this forum. Even if/when I am fit, or at least not considered obese anymore, I will remain in this forum b/c I like the people, find the profile pics absolutely sexy, and enjoy the honesty and openness I find here.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
Thanks Draggon for the welcome to this room I have come and gone a few times when I run across a topic that makes me want to speak out so I do, Glad you found my comment funny as to the BBW and it was a true story she got a great laugh out of it too. To the young ladt on this forum that went thru such ordeals with her weight and relationship it was indeed hard for you hearing what you had gone through. But I must say man oh man look at you now. You have come a long way and be proud and man would love to have you now and I surea good man would have loved you back then but was harder to find. keep up the good stuff Ken

Irving TX
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Everyone has their preferences.

Some people look at a larger woman and see "BBW" and some see a fat woman.

We get email all the time from guys who are "football player builds" or so they describe themselves. Or they say something like "I played football in college.

Ok. So thats just another way to say youre a fat guy.

As a bi guy. Im not attracted to fat men. Football players or not.

I would certainly not be rude in my response but changing the term used doesnt change the fact.

My had gained a LOT Of weight during our marriage and it did get to the point where I could not perform. I couldnt control it.

So I wouldnt seek out a "BBW" on here and if I were contacted by one I would respond with a polite no thanks.

It would make no sense to put myself into a position where I already know I would not enjoy myself and be unable to perform.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Ok...will put in my opinion on this. I just look at it all as a matter of preference plain and simple. I used to be a lot bigger than I am now so I do know what I am talkin about. Some men simply prefer BBWs. Call it a fetish, uncontrollable desire, whatever....its a fact of life.

I was with someone for 13 years who loved me as a ssbbw...size 36/38...but I lost weight for myself and many health related issues. he didnt approve of what I did and during my weight loss journey, he decided that we needed to go our seperate ways. Yes, it was difficult but we only have one life to live and why spend it tryin to please someone when we need to make ourself happy first and foremost. So that is more on my philosophy of life than BBWs...so back to my story....lol I was happier and healthier, playin and havin fun...and found another relationship. I was approx a 20/22 when the next semi-serious relationship started...as I reached the 16/18 point...I knew it was over. I was still losin weight albeit slower...but that one ended because of body changes with the loss...breasts werent as full...less padded in areas that were once nice and thick...saggy skin areas that only plastic surgery could correct were takin over. the things that were visual attractions for him was no longer there. So I could develop a complex about things and be depressed about body image...but it is what it is.

I continued to lose and am now at a 12/14...whereas some tell me I am no longer a BBW so stop calling myself that. But I am a *fat gurl* at heart and will always be one. Proud to be a *fat gurl*!!! Phase I of the skin removal has been done...with one or two more to go depending on life circumstance. Some days I want to be a little larger to be in my comfort zone...but I know I am perfectly fine as I am and dont need to change for anyone but me. If others dont like it...oh fukn well! :) Just clears the path faster for the ones that do like me and find me devestatingly gorgeous ~ flaws and all...and I will be ready, willing, and able for that person when they arrive and not off somewhere dealin with BS instead.

Just think of it the same as any other trait - whether it be hair color, eye color, race, gender. If they arent attracted, no need to try and convince someone that you are still what they want. Easier to accept it and move on. Prove to others you dont need their approval to be happy...make them want you. A little self-esteem goes a helluva long way. *NEXT* ;)

And yes I am single writing this...but life is what it is...keepin my eyes open for my match... and loving all the possibilities that lie ahead of me.

Saginaw MI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
The BBW topic has been tossed around a lot, I think the turn is over used by some that are no where in the zone of being a BBW. I recall the first time I heard the term BBW, I had just starting chatting online with a lady that wanted to me and she threw that term saying I must tell you I am a BBW I said that ok I am a baptist.

I had no clue what the hell it meant. I have and to this day enjoy the company of some BBW and like some of the comments it depends on how it is presented. Not dress to show that you can be erotic or unkept, Then there is a comment as to where someone said you block single males so by your own likes and dislikes you have selected not to engage and encounter with a certain type of person so respecting that someone would not desire you should be understood if that be there case.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(35 posts)
I gotta agree with Sweettart. That being said....I (male half) don't have a problem with BBW's. I have seen and played with some BBW's that I thought were absolutely gorgeous, sexy, alluring, and VERY desirable.

Then I see pictures of some couples on SLS and of some of these "ladies" (and guys) look as though they haven brushed their teeth in years, washed their hair in months, bothered to put on clean cloths in Gawd knows how long, and is so grossly obese and grimy looking that it causes one to think...."Do they really think that's attractive?"

Some people simply want to associate with H/W proportionate people, and that's OK !!!

Others aren't so stringent IF the BBW is someone who is actually a BBW and not a slob.

Bikerdude

Username hidden
(40 posts)
I was going to tell the original poster that I enjoy BBWs so when I tried to look at their bio I found they are blocking single males..... I wonder if they are blocking any others?

Melbourne FL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Each person has a fantasy, or preference for thier playtime. I dont fit thier ideals and some of them dont fit mine. I just dont let it bother me :).

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2220 posts)
It is dissapointing when people can read our profile.It says how much my wife weighs. They ask to see more pictures.We do not have that many. When we get a reply , it is that she is too heavy! ???? Her weight is accurate on our profile. How much more do they want? It can not be that they see our faces . We have no face photos. My wife is a little on the bigger side.So what. She is a great person.

Rockaway NJ
Username hidden
(103 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 49   End
TOPIC: Discrimination- BBW