Discrimination- BBW : Swingers Discussion 192454
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Discrimination- BBW
TOPIC: Discrimination- BBW
Created by: Ansky2955
Original Starting post for this thread:
Have been on this site for about a month with pretty much the me result every time..we talk I.M. exchange e mails , based on the conversation it seems that people are very interested.. Until they view our pics .. By no means are we an unattractive couple, but I am a BBw , and hubby is Hispanic. At this point I believe people don't like bbw's or Hispanics on this site..

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 49   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It makes me sad when I read or hear someone say that their looks causes their spouse to have to take one for the team. I also looked at your pics...I saw a happy couple...and I esp. enjoyed seeing the pic of you singing. Do not ever feel like you cause your wife to have to take one for the team. I am sorry you feel that way. Your wife sees you as the sexiest, most handsome man in the world. Screw the rest of them.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
She won't break"

I do see your point...but I can assure you, I will not break either. No bitch as tough as I am ever breaks :0).

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
My Mrs. has got some rude replies based on her being a BBW. It makes me want to tell the putz that he has NO IDEA just how much he is missing. BBW's are where it's at dude! She won't break and I swear.....you will never forget it!

Englewood CO
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I feel your pain cpl116350 !!! Myself , being not only a single male, but on the backside of 50 can certainly feel your pain sir !!! lol...But , I just keep smiling and trying..lol...Good luck to you sir!!!

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(23 posts)
When we decided to enter the lifestyle my BBW wife was certain she would never attract any men. What a surprise it has been to her that many men prefer BBW and most don't care. Over the past four years she's enjoyed an average of two to three new men each week and one to two visits by old friends who continue to come back. I am the one who has been disappointed. There are simply no couples or women who want to play with an old man. Tip to BBW .. good pictures are worth a 1000 words.

Sugar Grove PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
It never ceases to amaze us that people in the lifestyle can be judgmental based on race, size, and other things. Hey if you only want to be contacted by Ken and Barbie put in your profile HWP. And for god sake get a full length mirror and stand in front of it naked - chances are you judgmental boobs out there are not Brad Pitt ad Angelina Jolie!

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(1 post)
Now Miss Kind....I can not find any thing wrong with a lady who is on the short side of things with a few nice curves like yourself and Miss G. In fact...those might well be my favorite!!

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Miss G and kind...I just dont understand why you ladies want to be taller?? You girls look hot and sexy just just the way you are!!!

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(23 posts)
I am. And I know...what is wrong with the numeral 2 ? I need all the inches I can get...er, um, you know.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
I just started a new post named Tall men so we can start there if you like

Irving TX
Username hidden
(35 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 49   End
TOPIC: Discrimination- BBW